• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Terraria, where sand actually kills you!

TY

Terraria, a sandbox platformer/RPG/adventure made by Re-Logic:

The game was essentially only for PC, but in the summer of 2013 they released console versions for this game and it even is playable on your smartphone nowadays. This game is full of monster slaying, weapon crafting, contstruting 2D madness.

What are your experiences with this game? Do you like it or do you just think it's a waste of time and money?

Also feel free to share what you have made in the game ^_^

Hatsune Mika

FireRed Nuzlocke
    Years
  • Its a waste of my time when the tutorial gets stuck Dx I wish I had the full version cuz I would play it. And I hate the sand!!!!

Years
  • I love this game! 136 hours on record so far which isn't a lot at all as I've not played seriously for a while. But it is incredibly addicting to make a new character/world each time there's a new update and go through the entire process of building everything back up again. Never felt that way about any other game. :)

TY

I'm actually building a gargantuan base right now with all the resources i collected from 3 other worlds who got messed up XD

I have only 106 hours on this game but I'm fairly sure that's way more ahah.

Years
  • I have around 70 hours, I actually managed to beat softcore mode, and I was doing lots of farming, but then I lost motivation. Great game nonetheless.

Years
  • Started a new file recently because I got a trial of CrossOver which lets me play Windows games on a Mac. I mean I.. already have a Windows 7 partition but this means I don't have to keep booting back and forth when I want to play.

Going pretty slowly, only found a few chests so far. Did build a pretty nice house quickly though whee! Can't wait until I get some better gear.

Nerdy Mojo

No Lifer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    I'm just beginning to get serious with playing, and am seriously enjoying it so far. I'm trying to get silver armor before I explore the surface world any further, then i'll see how big the world is (on large worlds settings).

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    I played Terraria on a friend's computer, and I absolutely suck at it. I think the game requires too much co-ordination, but that's just my opinion. I couldn't even beat the Eye of Cthulhu...

TY

There was a small update, and i think they are added in this update, but i found ducks in my world... same as the rabbit and all the other creatures that do nothing to you they have 5HP and they quack from time to time, which is annoying so i just murder it :P

inzain786

Learning Before I Post
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2014
    I've tried Terraria multiple times, but I can never seem to get into it. Which is odd because I was overly obsessed with Minecraft for several months. I think it's the controls. It just feels awkward for me.

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
    Years
  • I think I was one of the first people who really ever heard or played it.
    It was introduced by a friend, and I got it immediately. I wasn't disappointed.

I built a sky city, cleansed it of corruption and hollow, then I completed pretty much everything attainable.

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Sand can kill ya in Minecraft too, js.

I play terraria all the time!!
    I love it alot moer than minecraft, but ideally I wanna get starbound.

Back