• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tertera Fakedex®

Kamushi

God, I love Denmark! <3
Years
  • Hey there guys. sorry for that but i can't upload new coloured drawings. My PC is crashed and my Notebook isn't compatibile with my Tablet. I would upload some sketches from my "sketchbook" xD I've forgot that i named this fakedex Tertera and wrote "Hossin fakedex" near these - drawings. Hossin is name of mmy last faedex. You'll see some fakes from Hossin in terterra xd So check this thread some more times. And, i don't know when i'll get back my PC so now you'll look at sketches. I promise i'll make inks and colors when i'll get my PC. Oh, and if you didn't understood some of my words you can ask for it again xD My English is not good at all so...You know. So there they are.

#??? - TASPIFUR [LEAF/STEEL] ®Concept by KAMUSHI
    #??? - SASPEAF [LEAF/STEEL] ®Concept by KAMUSHI
    #??? - SPARTLING [ELECTRIC/FIGHTING] ®Concept by KAMUSHI
    #??? - SNAILLORD [FLYING] ®Concept by KAMUSHI
    #??? - FLICKEY [NORMAL] ®Concept by KAMUSHI
    #??? - DREEPY [DRAGON] ®Concept by KAMUSHI

P.S.:
    - Taspifur and Saspeaf aren't starters, so don't worry. Lilbush is the best! Am I Right?
    - And probably Snalillord would be the one of Legendary Fakes.
    - Spartling is something like Mexican Masked Wrestler with some sparks.
    - Taspifur and Saspeaf are leaf dragons with metalic spikes and SILVER ball on head.
    - I made flickey by an accident xD First of all, his nose had to be head, but then i imagined Stich from "Lilo and Stich" in my mind xD They looks so smilar xD.
    - Aaand Dreepy is just a sleepy little dragon.

C&C please. I really like comments xD

Kamushi

God, I love Denmark! <3
    Years
  • Umm some more details about fakes please? xD What do you like, or something else xD

Valora17

Something Memorable?
    Years
  • Your drawn art is amazing :) And your designs are sweet. I love Taspifur and it's (i'm assuming) evolution. I'd make it my goal to catch it :)

Your digital art is awesome as well, though I must say I much prefer the hand-drawn.

Kamushi

God, I love Denmark! <3
    Years
  • Hello there guys. sorry i didn't wrote so long, but i dont have acces to Internet for now. I am writting from my mom's PC, and i don't know when i will back. So please, be patient and don't forget about this topic.

Now. I have to ask you about something. Is someone there who woud be able to make Sprites of all my fakemons? Cuz I'm goin to make a RMXP game. Yeah, i wont make a Hack cuz it's much more work, and sprtes can be only 64x64 :D. If someone is able to do it, write here. I need sprites of all fakes made for now in 80x80. I dont care how many colours u'll use, but please, try to use 16-20. If someone is going to do that, please show us your exampe there and we'll decide you'll join or not to us Team.

And. Important thing. We aren't lookin for only 1 spriter. Of course there may be more of them. But style must be the same sooo... Jesus, y english suck. xD I dont know what words should I use now. Anyway I hope u understood me a bit.

Bye!
    I'll look up here tommorow if it'll be possible.

np7261

Exceeding Excpectations
    Years
  • Completely brilliant. Your art is amazing. Squibin is my favourite I love the idea and pallet.

Kamushi

God, I love Denmark! <3
    Years
  • Hello there. For now i wouldn't upload any fakes xd I will draw heroes to my Tertera Region in RMXP pokemon game. She's Chloe. 2 Versions. Coloured ver. is incompleted cuz i have no ime for now.

Tertera Fakedex®

Tertera Fakedex®

And really, really sorry for doublepost. No one want to comment my fakes xd 20 fakes in 2 days and? 0 Comments xD xD

Trent_Jayir

Who the hell do you think i am
    Years
  • Very cool, your last three look really cute, but i think, colour wise, my favorite is the top one, she has a more 'salt-of-the-earth' appearance which appeals to me i think x3

I suppose the final version of colour you should consider what preconceptions you want people to have of her, thats my best advice anyway xD;

Back