• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

test of legends giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Is there anyone who can also check if they are legal when traded because I got them with online trading and cloned them old school method but I don't want to give away hacked mons so if you have doubts or what so ever please inform me !

Years
  • Thanks so much. And as far as I can tell, they are all legit. The Darkrai's OT is Fushigi no Kuni, or Wonderland, which sounds like an event name. The Jirachi's is Tanabata, a festival related to wishes, which sounds about right. Victini is PScrap, which sounds familiar to me, and Diancie is of course in English.

Years
  • Thanks so much. And as far as I can tell, they are all legit. The Darkrai's OT is Fushigi no Kuni, or Wonderland, which sounds like an event name. The Jirachi's is Tanabata, a festival related to wishes, which sounds about right. Victini is PScrap, which sounds familiar to me, and Diancie is of course in English.

Oke thank you for checking and letting me know!

For other traders, I'm gonna sleep now and will be back around 10 hours from now.

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2015
    Any way I could nab another from you of the event legendaries I am only needing Jirachi, Hoopa, Vocanion, and Manaphy Any way i could take one of the Jirachi copies I know you gave me another but could use another

Years
  • Any way I could nab another from you of the event legendaries I am only needing Jirachi, Hoopa, Vocanion, and Manaphy Any way i could take one of the Jirachi copies I know you gave me another but could use another

Ok let me know when you are online.

As far as I know hoopa and volcanion are only gettable with powersaves or qr code injection and not legal or tradable at this moment.

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2015
    okay coming online just got home from college bit of a commute thanks for the note about hoopa and volcanion

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2015
    I am ready from now for about an hour for Jirachi, tomorrow it will be about now till later (I commute to college)

Years
  • I am ready from now for about an hour for Jirachi, tomorrow it will be about now till later (I commute to college)

The time you wrote the message is 01:30 Dutch time so I was asleep.
    I'll be online at 10 hours from now. 18:00 till 16 hours from now 00:00 midnight.

Greetz Kevin.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back