• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Test your IQ- The Official Online IQ Test XD

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    We are confirming that your IQ Test score was: 109
    Woo. Great. I should take it again, but I'm too lazy. I guessed on about 10 of them. ^_^;

Years
    i got 129 oooh...im supposed to have 132 >_< Im guessing this is a particualarilly difficult one anyway. It just depends on how easy the IQ test is, i got 195 one time...shows how crap that one was. But im happy with 130 mark, cos its still "gifted" lol

mvtm

Years
    I just made this once i got 106 , and the highest i scored is 144. I havent do those tests on school , my country uses a drastically different method to do those kind of tests. Cause it compares me with the classroom both in brains and personality. and blah.

Kain Fury

FMA Fan
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Feb 20, 2011
    My IQ is 139 :) Which was higher than the rest of my family. Though that was off another sites IQ test which had 50 questions I think.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    149. o_O Last time I took an online IQ test I got 185 XD. I don't know what my real IQ is, I took a test when I was 6 or 7 but my parents won't tell me what I got.

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
    Years
    I may have only gotten 122 but I wasn't trying either, I mean out of what 30 some questions getting 1 wrong would change your score drastically. Besides IQ tests have to be longer and TIMED, Anyone could get a perfect score in a matter of 15 minutes but it also took them 15 minutes. The last IQ test I took I think their were about 150 questions and I got 180 something as an IQ.

Pounce

renai kakumei
    Years
    Jedi_Amara said:
    I don't know what my real IQ is, I took a test when I was 6 or 7 but my parents won't tell me what I got.
    seriously! ::appreciative nod:: with me it's more of an issue of 'oh, it's around here somewhere, but i don't know where it is and i'm not going to go look for it' ~_~;; i'm so curious i could just die :<

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    My parents told me that it was high enough and I don't need to know XD. Well, I suppose I'm fine with whatever I got, considering I skipped three grades of school and still ended up in the top 7 people in year 12 :). I know *when* I took the test, I was in grade 3 and I'd get to skip school for the morning and go to this place that dealt with gifted children, and play games with pattern matching and stuff XD. Well, that's what it seemed like at the time. It wasn't until much later that I realised all that fun stuff was an IQ test.

I believe that test *is* timed though, it passes a session ID so I think it keeps track of the time between loading and submission. It does talk about timing on the page.

Back