• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Texting

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
Years
  • Imagine yourself in my position. You're waiting for your friends by the pool, and a cute girl comes up to you and you start chatting with her. You eventually ask for her phone number then part ways.

What should my fist text to her be?

Years
  • I think it would be best to be polite and ask her straightforward instead of beating round the bush.
    But then again I dont really have much experience in the romance department sadly.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • I'd probably just text her and start making small talk later...and eventually, if I wanted to date her, I might ask if she wanted to get together for lunch or something after we had a few text exchanges.

I'm not exactly the best at following up or even initially talking to people though, so it likely wouldn't happen lmao.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    "If there were two guys on the moon and one of them killed the other with a rock would that be fucked up or what"

Sirfetch’d

How to Pick Up Achromatic 101

Honestly just text her and ask her to a movie or something. She's obviously already interested so I don't think the initial text matters too much, tbh.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    honestly dude don't overthink it just say hey and reintroduce yourself as the dude from the pool.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Hey it's that guy from the pool. Want to go get lunch on [DAY]?

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • "Well met!"

No but really, "hey we've met before, you wanna meet up again?" or something. Unfortunately, I'm just rehashing previously stated advice...I'm useless with advice on my own. =(

tonbo

~(˘▾˘~)
    Years
  • i can't be the only one here that has literally 0 experience and is looking through this thread for advice

probably just re-introduce yourself a bit and then go from there. definitely don't just say 'hi' and hope she replies. that's boring.

and then take her behind the movies and show her your collection of illegal memes

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • I don't know if you texted her yet, but I'd say something like "Hey it's the guy from the pool. How are you?" And once you get into a conversation after a while ask her out to like a movie or something. That's how I approach it.

Reactions: dad
    Back