• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ThaDarkCookie's breeding shop and ths n more

Status
Not open for further replies.

thadarkcookie

jedi mind
    Years
    this is a new shop that I am makeing for breeding and items. there will be more pokemon added to the list for the breeding but for now the a good box full of pokemon im breeding for now so ya.

Now for the items I have for all of you.
    master balls
    sacred ash
    pp max
    Tm01-92
    All the berries

Now for the pokemon I am breeding here is the list of them and the pokemon you gunna get are still gunna be in there eggs so ya.

Lucario
    politoed
    Manphy
    Infernape
    Lapras
    Empoleon
    Cradily
    Castform
    Armaldo
    Feraligatr
    Ursaring
    Marowak
    Metagross
    Swampert
    Gengar
    Bastodon
    Torterra
    Typhlosion
    Meganium
    Chansey
    Blaziken
    Forretress
    Snorlax
    and i am breeding Sudowoodo's but they are on my other game and so if you do want a bonsly tell me and I will give you the other fc to my game

but ya here is all the stuff lol

Here a fun thing im gunna do for all of you I love to breed pokemon so im also gunna breed random pokemon and give out random eggs as a giveaway kida of and all you have to give me is a random egg so ya the vm what it hatch out to be.

Last edited:

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    Okay, if you have all the berries then do you have the Jaboca berry and the Custap berry?? If you do, please let me know. Since i never trade items before. What are you looking for and what kind of items you want in return from me??? lol

thadarkcookie

jedi mind
    Years
    Okay, if you have all the berries then do you have the Jaboca berry and the Custap berry?? If you do, please let me know. Since i never trade items before. What are you looking for and what kind of items you want in return from me??? lol

im lookibg for most of the items for breeding and thats really it u can just give me random pokemon

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    im lookibg for most of the items for breeding and thats really it u can just give me random pokemon
    sooo just give you a random pokemon and thats it? with no item on it? Just trying make things clear. lol
    my info is in my sig and i'll be on wi-fi in 1 minute. ;D

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
    Years
    Can you breed for me a lapras, please? i don't know what items you're gonna need so........I don't really know what to offer........

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2011
    can i have a forretress egg with master ball?
    fc:360997967253
    name:MOR

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back