• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thank You's From El: #10 Dansparce [Daily Bloggity Entry #90]

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
  • [css-div="background-color:#0033CC ; border-style: solid; border-color: #000000"]
    1DWaYlS.png

~ Thank You's From El ~
    #10. Dansparce

Because of the popularity of the Daily Bloggity, the ten entries leading up to entry #100 will be dedicated to giving shoutouts to specific members for the connections that I've been able to make with people in my stay back here on PokeCommunity. Although I could make the list go on for ages, these are just a select few that I wanted to highlight and expose to the rest of the PC for the impact they've had on me.

Date: 26 May 2014
    Time: 3:58 PM ET
    Mood: Stellar

Starting off my list for this week is a good friend of mine named Dansparce. I first ran into him a few weeks after I rejoined PC in January, and it was actually by complete accident. Looking through a forum post - which I honestly cannot remember for the life of me now - my eyes darted towards it's signature, which was featuring all the members of the Game Grumps (a Youtube gaming comedy troupe) dancing it up. After chit chatting for him for a little bit, I came to the conclusion that him and I share a pretty good passion for being lovelies towards the Game Grumps, but also that we were both pretty big fans of the gaming company Rooster Teeth. He has been an active participant in the Rooster Teeth club that I've started and (hopefully) he'l be an active participant in the Game Grumps club that I'll be starting up very soon! Although, I'm still upset at him that he hasn't seen or played Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker yet (; Either way, Dansparce is a super chill guy to talk to and everyone should make an effort to chit chat with him at some point or another. Link to his profile can be found at the top of this page, so go say hi to him!

‡ As always, the "Daily Bloggity" is self written by myself and includes just some of my opinions on different mediums. If you have a subject that you might want me to touch on, feel free to PM me or comment below! I would love to hear some of your ideas! Tune in tomorrow at 5PM Eastern Time for the next edition of the "Daily Bloggity!" Cheers! ‡

- elheroeoscuro

Spoiler:
    [/css-div]

Back