• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thank You's From El: #5 Arago [Daily Bloggity Entry #95]

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
  • [css-div="background-color:#888888 ; border-style: solid; border-color: #000000"]
    ikAk2dO.jpg

~ Thank You's From El ~
    #5. Arago

Because of the popularity of the Daily Bloggity, the ten entries leading up to entry #100 will be dedicated to giving shoutouts to specific members for the connections that I've been able to make with people in my stay back here on PokeCommunity. Although I could make the list go on for ages, these are just a select few that I wanted to highlight and expose to the rest of the PC for the impact they've had on me.

Date: 31 May 2014
    Time: 3:59 PM ET
    Mood: Super sleepy

Definitely one of the most one of a kind members on this site. Nick - better known from his alias' Aerial Ace and Arago - is what I like to consider one of the most "rogue" members here on PokeCommunity. What I mean by this is that he isn't afraid to speak his mind when it comes to certain issues. Sometime's it's good, sometime's it's bad. But the bottom line is that Nick calls it as he sees it, which is something that I envy. He's not afraid to call someone out on something, nor let anyone really walk over him, which shows that he's composed with the poise of having a little bit of a swagger in his step. Which, I honestly don't blame him for having - when you've been a Super Moderator on this site, you've essentially seen almost all of what PC has in store. Nonetheless, Arago was one of the first friends that I made in my return to PC. We've had a lot of great conversations over these last few months and we've actively talked to the point where we bring our conversations outside of PC to reality, through means of Kik and texting, and it's something that I actively look forward to daily. Furthermore, he has some amazing tastes in music. San Cisco, Grouplove, and Kodaline are just some of the bands that he's mentioned liking, which are all stellar artists that make quality music. All and all though, I truly am thankful - not just for all of the hard work that you've put into this site over the last few years, but also for getting to know me even though I was just some random scrub a few months ago.​

‡ As always, the "Daily Bloggity" is self written by myself and includes just some of my opinions on different mediums. If you have a subject that you might want me to touch on, feel free to PM me or comment below! I would love to hear some of your ideas! Tune in tomorrow at 5PM Eastern Time for the next edition of the "Daily Bloggity!" Cheers! ‡

- elheroeoscuro

Spoiler:
    [/css-div]

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • I don't really understand why I like him so much. I mean, yeah, he's a pretty cool guy and his ability to speak his mind is awesome and I really admire him for that. That, and his posts are almost always amazing. But I always feel like "yes, I want to get to know him more! I wanna be his friend no matter what!" whenever I look at him. I used to think, back when he was an S-Mod, that the staff position is what attracted me towards him. But things have been the same even after he resigned. I'm not sure. :p Usually, I won't really give a crap. But he's someone I can repeatedly try to get along with no matter what because he's someone I truly wanna be buddies with.

this lack of kik bugs me, though. I hate how I don't possess a normal android phone with kik support. :< I can't get in contact with fairy and the others. :( ANYWAY, yeah, Arago's a cool guy. I've seen you two bond over music lol

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Oh! Wow! This was a nice thing to come online to.
    Thank you. :)

Back