• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thank You's From El: #7 Minerva [Daily Bloggity Entry #93]

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
  • [css-div="background-color:#990099 ; border-style: solid; border-color: #000000"]
    UwZuWYr.gif

~ Thank You's From El ~
    #7. Candance

Because of the popularity of the Daily Bloggity, the ten entries leading up to entry #100 will be dedicated to giving shoutouts to specific members for the connections that I've been able to make with people in my stay back here on PokeCommunity. Although I could make the list go on for ages, these are just a select few that I wanted to highlight and expose to the rest of the PC for the impact they've had on me.

Date: 29 May 2014
    Time: 3:29 PM ET
    Mood: Hungry like a hippo

This entry will most likely be a little outdated in a few days once Megan changes her username, but still going to roll with having this My Little Pony fanatic galloping into the list at #7! Minerva is by far one of the most fun moderators that I've had the experience of coming into contact with. She is very upbeat about her job and is always a hoot to chit chat with, as you never know what direction the conversation is going to go in. She has also done an absolutely fantastic job moderating her section - Fan Clubs & Groups - to the point where I find myself constantly coming to that section day after day.She is very patient and cooperative when it comes to accepting new ideas for clubs, which goes to show that she has a very open mind when it comes to listening to the requests of her constituents. Furthermore, on top of just moderating the FC&G section on PokeCommunty, she does a stellar job as a staff member on the Battle Server. As it's a more laid back area than the majority of PC, we've been able to see an even more entertaining side of Meg that it is a joy to be around. She's also helped me at times when it comes to coding specific features into my posts, as well as just putting up with my antics about how I am such a better battler than her - which I am, sorry Meg (; All in all, Minerva is just a blast to hang out with, and everyone should go say hello to her to by vising her profile which is accessible at the top of this page!

‡ As always, the "Daily Bloggity" is self written by myself and includes just some of my opinions on different mediums. If you have a subject that you might want me to touch on, feel free to PM me or comment below! I would love to hear some of your ideas! Tune in tomorrow at 5PM Eastern Time for the next edition of the "Daily Bloggity!" Cheers! ‡

- elheroeoscuro

Spoiler:
    [/css-div]

Back