• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thank You's From El: #8 Hikamaru [Daily Bloggity Entry #92]

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
  • [css-div="background-color:#000000 ; border-style: solid; border-color: #FFFFFF"]
    P0Y16Us.png

~ Thank You's From El ~
    #8. Hikamaru

Because of the popularity of the Daily Bloggity, the ten entries leading up to entry #100 will be dedicated to giving shoutouts to specific members for the connections that I've been able to make with people in my stay back here on PokeCommunity. Although I could make the list go on for ages, these are just a select few that I wanted to highlight and expose to the rest of the PC for the impact they've had on me.

Date: 28 May 2014
    Time: 4:00 PM ET
    Mood: Totally wicked ~

Have to say, this list would definitely not be complete without PokeCommunity's very own favorite Oshawott! Nichole - or better known as her Internet alias Hikamaru - in my opinion is by far one of the hardest working PC'ers on this site. She knows the ins-and-outs of PC almost to heart, and it translates very well into the work and dedication she puts into The Welcome Lounge. As such, she takes the time to help newcomers smoothly transition into PC, directing them towards the sections in which they may have interests in, as well as providing any answers to questions they may have. All in all, it's a very underappreciated job in my opinion, and her work should be applauded for what she does. On top of all this, she takes the time to check in on these people from time to time to see how they are doing thus far, which ultimately shows that she does care about each individual and their time here. One could ultimately say that she is one of the "mothers" of PC, as she truly does care that everyone has a positive experience on this site. Furthermore, Hikamaru - now on a more personal note - has extremely great taste in music and is an overall pleasure to talk to. I've found myself constant times impressed by her poise that she displays on this site, and it's something that I am quite envious of. If you haven't already had a chance to talk to her, I highly recommend giving her a friendly hello and a thank you for her work here on PC -which you can find the link to her profile at the top of this page - as she definitely deserves the recognition.

‡ As always, the "Daily Bloggity" is self written by myself and includes just some of my opinions on different mediums. If you have a subject that you might want me to touch on, feel free to PM me or comment below! I would love to hear some of your ideas! Tune in tomorrow at 5PM Eastern Time for the next edition of the "Daily Bloggity!" Cheers! ‡

- elheroeoscuro

Spoiler:
    [/css-div]

Back