• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thanksgiving plans?

Years
I have my folks over, and there is one other family who's visiting our home. Before the feast we'll be watching football, and the parades, too. Not too much to really set it apart from general Thanksgivings i've had.

Years
I'm another one outside the US, so we don't give a damn about it. It'll just be a not-so-special day like most non-Americans have. Yes it's boring but, you know.

Years
I'm spending Thanksgiving by eating, spending time with the fam, keeping an eye out for Black Friday online deals, and my favorite part... assembling the Christmas Tree!

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
Been cooking all day, getting ready to eat in a little bit, then might watch a movie tonight with my family if we don't all fall asleep after dinner lmao.
Then tomorrow morning my mom and I will wake up and go Black Friday shopping - or at least, see what's left by tomorrow morning since stores have turned Thanksgiving into Black Friday now.

Back