• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

thanx...

f!Re

Shige's #1 fan
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2006
    Hi... u make me realize that i'm actually very fortunate to have a complete family. I just wan to tell you that i think u r very brave, going through all those things alone make u stronger emotionally, and that's a good thing. i'm sure that u will truely find a family who loves u and vice versa. be more positive and all the best!

Gr8person62.2

*Insert_Evil_Music_Here*
    Years
    It must have been hard for you. My advice would be is to stay positive. One day you'll end up in a place you'll be happy in. Just one thing.... you made 2 psychiatrists retire? How'd you manage to do that?

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Gr8person62.2 said:
    It must have been hard for you. My advice would be is to stay positive. One day you'll end up in a place you'll be happy in. Just one thing.... you made 2 psychiatrists retire? How'd you manage to do that?

lets just say i didnt cooperate... :cheeky:

and thankx again everyone. your advise is really making me feel better. ^^

Sawyer

���
    Years
    wow, that's pretty sad. i wanted to post earlier, but i had to go to stupid school lol, but i'm sure things will get better. that reminds me of the movie White Oleander. well, just hang in there. ;-)

Sawyer

���
    Years
    yeah... if i wasn't paired, and you weren't paired... j/k, i love char dearly, but i hope things get better for you.

Back