• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

That Blissy is taking something

PsychoSpyro

Starter Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    It's probably just me but the Blissey in the first battle of the 7th stargazer challenge gives me some serious problems. It's not that I can't KO it. It just takes forever. I got so sick of hacking it with earthquake and hyperbeam just so it could use softboiled, that I took a my blaziken that has 305 atk with me to brickbreak it and it still didn't faint in one hit. I really don't like that thing.

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
    It's probably just me but the Blissey in the first battle of the 7th stargazer challenge gives me some serious problems. It's not that I can't KO it. It just takes forever. I got so sick of hacking it with earthquake and hyperbeam just so it could use softboiled, that I took a my blaziken that has 305 atk with me to brickbreak it and it still didn't faint in one hit. I really don't like that thing.
    Blisseys are hard, it probably was preset with high defense, you can beat it, but I'll take long, use a strategy, how about using Heal Block, it blocks healing moves and items, you could also get Electrivire and use Cross Chop.

Bishopk

meow :)
    Years
    • CO
    • Seen Feb 16, 2018
    That takes some good prediction, though.
    If you aren't good at that kind of thing, use Electivire Cross Chop like RR said.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    Blisseys are hard, it probably was preset with high defense, you can beat it, but I'll take long, use a strategy, how about using Heal Block, it blocks healing moves and items, you could also get Electrivire and use Cross Chop.

High defense? It caps at 130 with max EVs, max IVs, and a beneficial nature! Its Blissey's high HP that saves it from getting OHKOd by anything but Close Combat.

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
    What I'd do is get a Heracross with Close Combat. Make sure to teach it other good moves. I'd suggest Megahorn, and if you really want to tick it off, Toxic.

Back