• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen That final battle with Ghetsis

Flamboyant

Girlpowershipping fangirl ♥
Years
  • I thought Ghetsis was somewhat difficult to beat, as I used many revives and potions, but his Hydreigon wasn't difficult AT ALL. Well, really I got lucky, but here's how went the battle against it :

I sent my Swoobat. I used attract. He didn't land a single attack. I spammed him with air slash. :)

hiff8

Gotta Derp em all
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2015
    I fell flat 4 times againts him i used my Simisage through most of the battle but his freaking over powered Hydregon kept screwing me over so i ended having to teach my zecrom Dragon tail so he could send him back to hell from were he came then i lucked out when i got a crit with it.

Ps: Flamboyant you Sig and picture made me literary lol not like when people say lol i literary laughed out loud

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • I didn't realize that right after you battle N, you had to battle Ghetsis as well.

When he first challenged me, I was freaking out because my pokemon were injured from the battle with N. But once I saw that my pokemon were healed, I calmed down and beat him rather easily.

His Hydriegon was easy to take out. I just had my Scolipede use Steamroller (the greatest move ever) and it fainted 8D

Back