• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years

I can't believe that Went understands me better than I understand myself. Bitter bye PC.

As weird as it might sound, it's easier to understand how a person works when you aren't that person.

I'm sure some people udnerstand me better than I do.

Or maybe I'm just good evaluating people's personalities.

See you around here in a few months.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Sleep well. :)

Hopefully you enjoy time away from PC Fable. :(

How did I mis-type that, idek. I also just called a certain moderator a swear word by accident, so idk I might be going crazy.

Gabri

m8
Years
Electromagnetism, you're an awesome subject, really cool interesting stuff to study. But why do you have to be so difficult?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

That sucks Wenty :( SOUNDS LIKE ME AND SPORTS BROADCASTING. Luckily, I can just take another unit lol ;x

Years

I seem to have gotten my own fan. MidnightShine's sister seems to get inspired by me... she's playing Pokemon Black and guess what she nicknamed the Oshawott she chose as her starter?

She's only 8 and she's looking up to an Oshawott/Cheren fangirl who's nearly 14 years older than her.

Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2014
^ su pro *at ninja'ing me T____T*
I managed to wake up at 7am after going to bed at 5am... can't sleep now T_T.

Last edited:
Years

I can't believe how popular I've become.

In 2011, I was not so popular. Fast-forward to 2012 and I get sudden attention in Other Trivia, an admin job at a relatively new Pokemon forum, now I have my own fan.

In 2011, my only well-known theme was an Oshawott. In 2012, my themes diversified, even breaking from the Pokemon themes I typically used... I even became famous for a theme depicting Julian Assange's appearance in The Simpsons. If anyone has watched the 500th episode, you may have seen it.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I feel like it's time to start all over again tbh.

Also:
[17:38:35] <%Haruhi_is_a_Starship> BECAUSE STARSHIPS WERE MEANT TO FLY. HARUHI = STARSHIP. NICA = HARUHI. NICA WAS MEANT TO FLY.

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

That's what Jake WANTS you to believe.

Years

My new theme is showcasing yet another Australian comedian, albeit he is really hilarious.

I'm feeling disappointed with the two Australian Olympic swimmers - Nick D'Arcy and Kenrick Monk, who uploaded a photo to Facebook depicting them holding guns. They have now been banned from using social media during the Olympics and they have to return to Australia as soon as they finish their events.

Here's the pic if you don't know what I'm talking about:

Spoiler:

I think it's setting a bad example cos people look up to Olympic athletes.

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Jake? There ain't no Jake nowhere, you silly goose.

Well, actually, I could get access to Jake if I decided to text him. So yes, Jake is wherever I am.

And by Jake I hope we all know Hiroshi Sotomura.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back