• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
No.... Went's number was wrong at the time.

The correct number is always 210000 + the number in the right the top right hand corner.

Years
  • Age 31
  • they/them
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Actually, that's how it's always been played. There are just times when people accidentally mess up the count and thus sometimes people follow that count and not the actual count until someone bothers to fix it.

Also Counterfeit has been here years before you do they know what they're talking about haha.

OH AND ALSO if you watch the numbers closely on the last page they get screwed up after my last post starting with Pokey saying the same number as me. soyeah.

Years
212805. It's a time-tested system we came up with back in the day because people were constantly screwing up the number because there were ninjas everywhere beating people to posting the number and people didn't bother going back to fix the number and people were constantly getting confused as to what the count actually was.

Years

pokmon-like-i-care1.jpg

I never use the Master Ball... on a silly Rattata! What a derp!

Years

Guess how many PC users recognized this theme I have?

Only 1. And it was someone who was Australian.

Spoiler:

Most of my previous themes were recognized way more than this.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I wonder if Went would recognise random avvy. lmao. idek if I still have it, actually...

Years

OMG... mineox100 has learned the moment of truth. He is only the second user to recognize all of my avatars, the 0.01% that makes up my latest trending joke - "Occupy Hikari10"

How did he do it? Just one little Google search gave it all away. Now I make him and TylerSymes the 0.02%.

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022

I don't want a facebook unless it is for my band. I don't know why but it just isn't me to get a facebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back