• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

I'm expecting the boys to win the Gender Race while I'm out doing my social skills class... that's the bad feeling I'm having.

Gabri

m8
Years
One Direction in the Olympics closing ceremony? Are you effing kidding me?
Also I was getting seriously worried that there wasn't going to be a single reference to Pink Floyd in any of the ceremonies.

Gabri

m8
Years
So my country's performance on the Olympics is summed up to... one silver medal.
Which isn't exactly great. But not necessarily negative.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
We have 10 silver medals! And 3 golds. One of the worst ratios in the group of 50 countries that got at least 1 gold XD

Years

When someone posts threads in the wrong section or fails to remember the 4/25 rule it gets on my nerves.

Some say I have one of the biggest helping hands outside of staff.

TY

The Dutch Eredivise has started and i laughed already....

PSV champions pffft xD

Years

Got a temporary usertitle up cos I'm debating - Should Hikari stay or should Hikari go?

Is this the end of the crazy Oshawott girl?

TY

I might leave for a while aswell... lately my relaxed nature is under fire...

TY

I have made my prediction over the ongoing Dutch Football season...
Champion: FC Twente
2nd: AZ
3rd: Ajax

Ivysaur

Years
I'm going to make a prediction for La Liga:

1: Madrid or Barça
2: Barça or Madrid

-25 points later-
3: Valencia

TY

My prediction is made over the first matches that were played... i laughed to death at PSV's performance...

Ivysaur

Years

My prediction is made over the first matches that were played... i laughed to death at PSV's performance...

My prediction is made one week before the first match is played, and I'm pretty confident that I might only have to revise it to increase the final points difference between Barçadrid and Valencia to 30 or more.

La Liga, the most challenging league in the multiverse, quite probably.

Years

I was flying high in Other Trivia, and then I get screwed.

Is my Quirky nature under debate? Should I bring my iconic Oshawott avatar/signature back? Should I remove a few friends? Am I the victim of mad jokes that can't make me laugh?

Something tells me this is the end of the comedic Oshawott girl.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back