• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
214282. It's rude to just suddenly stop a conversation with someone like you just did, Hikari, especially when they've asked you a question that's not a personal one. At least answer it before changing the subject.

Anyway, since you've brought up your "genderbending" 100 million times, I've already said all I'll ever have to say about that, so I'm going to instead just comment on the "new" show on Toonami that I did actually watch: Eureka 7. It was a pretty interesting first episode.

And now off to watch Kokoro Connect.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I think I watched an episode of two or Eureka 7 but I don't remember when or where haha.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
It was part of Adult Swim's anime block several years back and they just brought it back to Toonami today so it's been dubbed for years.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Hmmm? I can sence somthing amiss on here. 2142388
I wasent the one to forget to put a number this time went ;)

Really? Look at my post again. I always put a number. ALWAYS.

...... And that is precisely what I'm talking about right there.

I was facepalming too XD

I think I watched an episode of two or Eureka 7 but I don't remember when or where haha.

I once had a theme with some dude from that series! But that's all I know about them XD

TY

What has happened yesterday then... it was too hot here to even stand up in my house lol

Sydian

fake your death.
Years

This thread sure is catty at times. ;( Let's talk about good things! Like my birthday! :D lol

TY

Well Happy Birthday then... im sweating like hell here...
Summer is too hot right now...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Snorlax's birthday is on the same day as my mod anniversary. That's nice to know.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Celebrations? DRINKS I SAY. DRINKS ALL AROUND.

idek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back