• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 5, 2015
Aaah, I feel ya. But going to Florida is going to be so fun! I wish I could go!

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years

I'm fortunate to not be in school atm. But I want' Friday to come so people can shut up about the world ending. And I want Christmas to get here cause I'm getting Black2 hopefully!

Treecko

Years

That sounds fun. I have not idea where I'm going this year. My aunt usually has a party at her house and that's about 40 minutes from where we live.

Years

You know how obsessed with me Harlequin is?

In fact, he even wants to see me as a future mod. He dreams about me all the time.

Years

Totally agreed, Armageddon is all but a joke.

It's only a change in the Mayan calendar but they shouldn't be making a big deal out of it.

Treecko

Years

I rather not bring up the whole "jesus's birthday is not christmas deal" don't want to start arguments.

@Cosmotone yeah guess I'm lucky then. Hopefully my aunt has plans cause she might not do anything cause she said she's getting too old to throw a party.

And yeah Saturday is gonna be annoying on Facebook with everyone talking about how they "survived the apocalypse."

Treecko

Years

I just realized I haven't been on EGC all night.
O__O I was busy chatting with friends on turntable.fm.

Fun website btw.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Greetings thread!
Allow me to share my feeling of relaxation!

(I don't give a flying flop about that politically active carpenter that lived two millennia ago, I just like Christmas for hanging with the family and having a good time)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back