• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

I love memes, my fave being "Haters Gonna Hate".

And here's my incarnation of this famous meme, showing why I am Anti-Wikileaks...

Spoiler:

You can actually find this meme of mine on my DeviantArt page, I made the meme myself. I'm not kidding.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Haters gonna hate = what you say when someone hates you/something you do, meaning that you pretty much don't care what they say and that they're going to hate anyway, so you have the opposite effect. I'm sorry :(

ON THE PLUS SIDE THE THIRD GAME. I HOPE IT'S REVEALED ON SUNDAY I WOULD GO CRAZY. I'M SO EXCITED FOR IT. SERIOUSLY I REALLY SHOULDN'T BE. FFFFF.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
  • OMGZ GRAY VERSION/RS REMAKES TALLY HO!

I love memes, my fave being "Haters Gonna Hate".

Here are my favorite images related to that meme (Futurama variant is probably the top one for me):

Spoiler:

Haters gonna hate = what you say when someone hates you/something you do, meaning that you pretty much don't care what they say and that they're going to hate anyway, so you have the opposite effect. I'm sorry :(

ON THE PLUS SIDE THE THIRD GAME. I HOPE IT'S REVEALED ON SUNDAY I WOULD GO CRAZY. I'M SO EXCITED FOR IT. SERIOUSLY I REALLY SHOULDN'T BE. FFFFF.

I know, right? :cer_boogie: The anticipation for the announcement is mounting and the suspense is eating at me!! ...although I'll have to wait roughly a day to get updated on the news, but whatever. :< Gray Version or Ruby/Sapphire remakes, HERE WE COME! (hopefully)

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU GIVE ME SPARE TIME ON GRAPHIC DESIGN.
    that guy [TCTI v 8]

What is this i don't even (another favorite meme of mine).

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
    Years
  • cough cough ahem cough hm -blink blink- ......cough ._. 210712

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I misread Netto as Nica and I ended up really confused. XD;

FENYX I HOPE IT'S GREY FOR YOU ;__;!! Well I hope it's Grey for ME.

NOT LONG TO GO NOW OMFGGGG. :333;

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

The awkward moment when you're the next poster after a music video of an '80s pop rock song that has a singing and dancing Abe Lincoln statue and a crowd of people running away from a giant pair of dice.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

You're missing out Went, you're missing out a LOT.

Also for once I'm going to advertise a non-battling related thing.

Head to Black and White guys and see my new physically based attackers thread! :3
    ...yes that is slightly battling related, but at least it's B/W forum?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back