• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

If you're magical enough ♥

Actually no it's a lot like usertitles some of us mods just asked if we could have it and it was granted really.

Gabri

m8
Years
I have no magic left in me :(

I remember pink being considered as a possible supporter colour ages ago and honestly thought it would be chosen at the time.

Years

Amg please make an avatar and signature for me, Peaches V____V

Also I thought it was set up so that if you set your gender to female you would get the pink moderator get up.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

If I was more skilled maybe, but alas my drawings take me way too long to draw and I still have a signature, as well as possibly cats to go back to drawing. :( And that is all if I still feel in the art mood.

I don't have any gender set so that couldn't have been it. :b

Years

I WILL WAIT UNTIL THE FLESH ROTS FROM MY BONES FOR AN AVATAR AND SIGNATURE FROM YOU

And bugger, I didn't even bother looking at your gender when I made my claim - carelessness V___V

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I can possibly make you a set I didn't draw but otherwise you might seriously become flesh and bones before I draw you one. :x

haha, really? I'm not sure if I should be taking that as a compliment or not!

Years

I suppose this would be referred to as a 'compromise' of sorts :p

Yeah it's a compliment, assumed you just found it from some art site or whatever lol

Gabri

m8
Years
Swag and Yolo are two words that cannot reach my ears. I just want to kick someone in the teeth whenever they do.

Gabri

m8
Years
Well no, but things such as these are.
Spoiler:

I could also use a pokestick to hit them. :D

EDIT, 23 hours later: Nice way to kill a thread!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back