• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024

Haha, if I reset the count here, I think I'll get banned by the collective ghosts of past tcti posters :p

Chesto berries. So you won't be able to go to bed tonight if you eat too many ;)

Years

Your signature reminds me of;

nightmare-soul-calibur-picture.jpg

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I remember someone years back showing me this really huge weapon someone was using in a series. I think it was Negima?? Don if he ever comes to this thread anymore can tell me haha.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I find Cloud's (Final Fantasy) and Ichigo's (Bleach) swords too big so you can see what my limit is haha. Though I'm okay with Inuyasha's sword that one is pretty cool okok

Years
Huge 2-handed broadswords are ridiculous. Especially if they're being held by teenage girls.

There is at least one girl in the Negima! franchise that uses one, off the top of my head. I'm pretty sure hers is just taller than she is:
Spoiler:

I was just about to mention Cloud's several BFSs as well. I suppose I could just post the whole TVTropes article and ruin everyone's productivity here for the day trying to see how their favorite series stacks up in the BFS department: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BFS

Purple skies

Kittycanes777
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 2, 2023

The Tails game sounds very intresting to me. Me neither I cant find it as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back