• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I hate knuckle sandwiches. If I'm not in a bad mood it can make it dislike someone for sometime. :'D

Years

Good thing I didn't give you any knuckle sandwiches then >_>

It was a primary school thing for me, by the time I reached secondary school, no one did it anymore.

Years
218273. Pokey, can I have a serving of a medium-well imported Overlord knuckle sandwich please? :D

I never really encountered people that seriously threatened that, even in elementary school/early middle school. Or at least, I was never the intended target, being taller and therefore bigger than most of the other kids.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Was bullied a bit in Elementary. It wasn't bad but it was enough for me to have gone through high school blocking anyone who tried to bully me since it didn't take anyone long to realize I wasn't worth it. :D

Except I was still naive and lost my Leaf Green that way. Pretty sure the same kid who took my Leaf Green in seventh also took my cell phone in ninth but whatever.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

That's not necessary. :|b If you're talking overall I lost my Platinum and Pearl so I don't have a Sinnoh game anymore. But that's all I really care about tbh

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Yeah, games are a bit more valuable than rare pokemon cards, so it's best to protect them babies. (I have my games hidden <3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back