• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Certainly more than we can count. I like the people who just fix it. I don't like the people who call out on it haha.

Progressive House

Macgyver Trainer
Years
  • Seen May 22, 2015
Now now, If you call them out they can learn and fix the problem!
Unless they are doing it deliberately.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

You wouldn't understand the frustration of people calling you out on it when you never mean to. :(

Yes I am the most villainous of them all now that Nica never comes here.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024

I HAVE SO MUCH NERVES SOMEONE PLEASE CALM ME DOWN ;;

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024

I sure hope so ;; been studying so much but it's the most important test of all year and and now I don't want to look at the study papers any more because bleughr and I just need to calm down and go back to sleep or watch a movie or play a game or something but I feel like I should last minute study even though I don't think I'd learn anything more from that but feels like I should but also I should really pass, I really SHOULD so I shouldn't be this nervous but still I am because if I fail my future is going to be rather miserable :[ maybe sorta. idk I should drink coffee and sleep now no wait bad combo.

aderp :3

Last edited:
Years

97pvyt.png

"Listen Closely! Attack with everything you've got! Show no mercy!"

Years

He said he was chewing on my hand but your point still stands! I guess it depends which hand he's chewing on, if you know what I mean, ~EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEE!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

They're a reptilian Pokemon so they probably don't really have teeth ...

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I wouldn't put it past them to have fangs, being serpents and all.
Though they cannot learn any bite-like moves. Not even through breeding.

Basically, they're more like strangly snakes rather than bity snakes... Which means Sir Servine might start doing some questionable things. e_e

Gabri

m8
Years
I can't really comment on the Grass-type Cyndaquil evolution line because I haven't played the games. But being the Pokémon world one of the worlds where I have seen the highest number of challenges to the laws of Physics and the place where Ash seems to being locked at 10 years old forever...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back