• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years

And, you know, actual conversation. Most of the time. FG isn't as much a spam pit as it's made out to be. :P

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years

I want to put a cute gif in my forum splashes but I don't want to make them too high and arranging them is really hard and I can't figure out how to make things float to either side for some reason ;;

w/e imma just wait till audy makes it better

Years
  • Age 31
  • they/them
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Are the forum splashes working again? I haven't even tried though again I have had no intentions on changing them because I love the gifs in both places and Netto doesn't seem to care what I do for FG's 8)

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
219189. Oh I think they've been working? I took down the Halloween stuff in mine a few weeks ago. I just want them to work like normal html or what we usually do for signatures. ;; whatever is going on now is impossible to manipulate for me.

Years
  • Age 31
  • they/them
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Hm. I would check it out but I'm afraid that I'll end up borking one of the splashes and be unable to fix them.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years

Always save your code somewhere before applying any changes. That habit will never wear off for me and also extends to c&p-ing before posting just in case.

TY

Well, that can apply to anything aswell. I forget to do it though

Gabri

m8
Years
Before hitting the bed, here's some words of wisdom from that man from Sweden that needs no introductions.

Spoiler:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years

Very wise lmao.

I've spent the last two days trying to read all the Ace Attorney TVTropes pages. There are lots. I am still doing it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • they/them
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I've been drowning in feels because of a friend of mine who roleplays fulbright and she brought him to the game i have clay in andfdjslkfjklds it's horrible but wonderful and oh god

TY

So how's the weather today?
dont kill me for changing the topic

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years

oh NO i still cant deal with him i love him a lot and hate him a lot ughhhhhhh why

it snowed a lot today ew

Years
  • Age 31
  • they/them
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

fulbright is forever going to be that character that i will both love and hate sdjfklds UGH

kinda of cloudy and been up and down in hot and cold it sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back