• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years

Memorize the powers of two up to 220. Then we'd be set for a million.

The current hidden count in binary is 11100110.

*TCTI intensifies*

Years

Probably a pretty Euro-skeptic Parliament...for the European Parliament.

Reminds me of how we have a majority in Congress believing that a non-functional legislature is a good thing.

Chiere

Banned
    Years
    Tomorrow's Memorial Day, which means a lot to me because my three brothers are either Active Duty or in the reserves. And my parents were both in the Air Force.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I was born on Memorial's Day so sometimes my birthday lands on the holiday. Not this year though.

Years

The pool has already opened in my neighborhood o:

Also omg I forgot your b-day was around this time, Tara ;; /feels silly for forgetting

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023

That reminds me, I think I may buy an above ground pool for my backyard. We just bought the house at the end of last summer, so we weren't able to get one then.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    I didn't see that coming! Although I guess bathing in frozen water must not be too fun.

Yay people resigning over the elections.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back