• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    $25 is still a lot though. I can get delicious burgers in several places around my house for about 10€. Which is half the price.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

One time is Disney World, we went to a place that served ridiculously-oversized meals

I was the only one in my family to eat my entire meal and then asked for seconds~♥

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I have a pretty fast metabolism but I also have a small stomach and can't eat a lot in one sitting so vOv

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

All you need to do is have several small samples~

10 Fried Dumplings, 5 pieces of pizza, 5 chicken wings, a plate of fries, some cake, jello, and several other delectable goodies~

That covered the first five plates

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Have some more flavorless filler text, just like 46% of Naruto and One Piece

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back