• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
Years

Funny how dull and blunt are synonyms but used in totally different ways.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

That's merely one way of looking at it

Dull, blunt, soft, fragile, harmless, etc

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years

I don't think that I've ever actually played a game of tennis. I've played just about every other sport. Weird.

Years

The only reason why I was good at tennis in PE was because all of my opponents were too uncoordinated to be able to hit my serves.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years

That's how it was with me for table tennis. My family is really big on table tennis. Like whenever there's a get together, there's at least 3 tables out for table tennis. Stuff gets broke, people get bruised. It's intense. And I've never lost a match of table tennis.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Yeah, I was the best at Pong, Tennis and Badminton in my gym class

...although I was put with the "Special" kids since I had problems with large groups, but they were some of the nicest people I knew

And they were all scary smart~

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years

Special ed kids are some of the nicest people. In first grade there was this mentally handicapped girl named Rachel, she also had some kind of bone thing because she was wheelchair bound as well and I had only had class with her in first grade yet Junior year of high school I passed by the special ed kids in the hallway and she said hi to me and even remembered my name. Really brought a tear to my eye.

Blurryface

Cheer up, baby.
    Years

In 6th grade I remember I had this special ed friend and one day my teacher came crying into the class, when we asked what was up she told us that the girl had died. It was so sad.

Years

At my school, two special education kids read the morning announcements every Friday. They're always so nervous, but they do a good job.

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years

That's a really good way to help them with their disabilities.

In 6th grade I remember I had this special ed friend and one day my teacher came crying into the class, when we asked what was up she told us that the girl had died. It was so sad.

...That sounds really sad.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    Spoiler:

They're in a better place

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back