• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Wait. So you actually did it on your own will?

I'm going to ask for your password to be reset anyway, just in case.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I did indeed! /has been watching Danny Phantom on netflix and OH GOD THE NOSTALGIA. she was pretty obsessed with this show a few years back. in fact 'DanPhantomFan' was the beginning of what is now 'BinaryPeaches'

Also it seems that April-June is my Symphonia downtime since last year I think this was around the time I had a Criminal Minds theme going on. Though I think that was more late-may/june since I remember having Spencer as my theme during my dloa.

Years

Danny Phantom...nostalgia?

Has it been that long already? I still remember watching the first episode when it came out on Nick. O___o

But then again his powers are AWESOMMEEEEEEEEE~

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
[SIZE="a"]211605

It came out in '04 and finished in '07. LONG ENOUGH FOR ME. Danny Phantom, Tales of Symphonia and Beyblade were my three main obsessions in middle school that are still among my favorites -if not my favorites - today.

But yes! I quite agree with you Netto![/SIZE]

Years
211606. I could have sworn it was older than that.

Though now that I think about it, it was on at a time where I was having nostalgia trips over the fact that the original Pokemon series was airing on Cartoon Network. And that makes it all make sense.

Years

Jeez I had the weirdest dream this morning. Apparently I went back in time to join PC back in '03 and...stuff happened. Too bad I woke up before the conclusion. :<

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Unless Netflix is lying to me I'm pretty sure it's '04.

Stuff happened? Tell us more.

Years

Well something about making "accurate speculation" about future PKMN stuff and trying to rise up in PC ranks.

Which is utterly weird considering all of the other more important things I should have been trying to do if I got transported back into 2003 since I'm such a policy wonk.

You know, like trying to warn the world about the impending Global Financial catastrophe?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 26, 2021

TCTI appears to be a lot quieter than it used to be.
HAI GUYZ. A WILD EMILY HAS APPEARED! o_O;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeah. TCTI has gotten pretty quiet for the past few months. It has had little spurts of activity but nothing to how it was before.

But hello! Though I don't think I know you.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 26, 2021

I lurk every so often. Still alive, make sure people are alive, yaknow, the cool kid stuff.
The guy in my avatar is Matt Tuck of Bullet For My Valentine; and Binary...you prolly do, from long ago. I haven't really been on in near a year... now to go harass someone in VM's, before passing out~
Night :P

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

My avatar is not a *****, it's... a beauty! ;__;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back