• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

That book is filled with numbers

It will turn on you

You have been warned

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
Years

Right now in school we're doing nonhomogeneous third-order diffeqs. It's really terrible. I just spent like three hours solving a few of them.

Laplace vs. Eigen, anyone?

Gabri

m8
Years

Right now in school we're doing nonhomogeneous third-order diffeqs. It's really terrible. I just spent like three hours solving a few of them.

Laplace vs. Eigen, anyone?

WAIT WAT
Dafuq m8 I learned that on my second year of university and you're learning that at age 15? :O
And I don't think we even got to third order...

Oh wait we did. Laplace transforms solve pretty much everything if you have initial conditions.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Normally I don't like lowering my façade of "pretentious asshole of unrivalled intelligence", but I must admit that I couldn't even tell you what subject that stuff would be part of.

In layman's terms: da fuq lol

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
Years

WAIT WAT
Dafuq m8 I learned that on my second year of university and you're learning that at age 15? :O
And I don't think we even got to third order...

Oh wait we did. Laplace transforms solve pretty much everything if you have initial conditions.

My school is that one school where all the Asian kids go to take Calc BC in 9th grade =3=
Now I'm in 10th and taking Discrete.

Headaches are a common occurrence for us /cry

Years
My school is that one school where all the Asian kids go to take Calc BC in 9th grade =3=
Now I'm in 10th and taking Discrete.

Headaches are a common occurrence for us /cry

Damn overachievers making B average students like myself look mediocre (granted, it'd probably have been an "A" average if I actually followed the mandatory paper drafting process for the papers I was assigned; I definitely didn't try as hard as I could have, especially when it came to actually doing homework).

Actually, the fact that I was pretty sure writing papers was required for AP courses steered me away from taking any.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Member of the prestigious supposedly incredibly gifted child who lost his ambition more and more for each passing year, stopped trying at some point and is just slightly above average now-club, here.

I hope this scientific report does well, though. It was pretty fun to compose.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I'm an idiot and I take great pride in that

It's fun driving people insane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back