• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yukari

Also, I love cooking. A lot.

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years

But I have perfected the art of cooking without oil. My family loves it (they come over once in a while).

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    Indeed they do. I had to make sure I wasn't zoomed in or something. Then I saw my name all small-like and I knew. Terror ensued.

Food Wars has been inspiring me to cook, so I've been getting into rice dishes. Very, very basic ones, but since I'm living with my parents I feel that I should get better so that I can be the one to take care of them. I owe them that much, at the very least.

Yukari

I usually cook whatever I feel like whenever I feel like it. Mommy and Daddy hate cooking so they don't seem to mind.

And apparently I'm a good cook too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back