• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    228942 okay the last chocolate bar ( ketsuekir jumps and start scratching) dammit this is my chocolate I am not giving u ahhhh not my face , not my face . damn he is really crazy for chocolate ,damn cat.

Years

BANNING EVERYONE NAW AND TAKING DA CHOCOS:

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years

I enjoy reading Vanilla more. Other genres... just aren't my type.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

That is one thing that bothers me. I love sugary things- candy and sodas in particular come to mind. When I here "sweets", I get a hankering, but when it's revealed to be chocolate...

...The worst part is when someone promises candy or sweets and, when push comes to shove, it's all chocolate. I just can't. Pretty much the only time I like chocolate is when it's in candies that also have caramel or thin mints because they're FUCKING delicious. Seriously, thin mints, Goddamn. I love you so much. Dammit.

But generally, if I hear sweets then I want other candy, dammit. Gimme some variety, and by extension, some variety with that variety.

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years

I used to be really against sweets when I was little. I'm better now, but I'm still not really into candy/cakes/donuts/etc.

Pudding or ice cream are fine though. Chocolate conditionally. Depends on how much cancer they stuff in it.

When I here "sweets", I get a hankering

engrish

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    Silly Akiba, that's not Engrish.

"When I hele 'sweets', I get a hankeling".

Is Engrish in the more literal sense. Can't really translate it into Engrish in the traditional sense because, for that, it'd have to have been in another language to begin with.

But that's just misused vocab.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years

Not at all? Or just like, candy-sweets? Or... wait what is your definition of sweets?

Candy-sweets, yeah.

I do tolerate some sugar in my foods :P Mostly becuase it's literally impossible to avoid it anywhere nowadays.

Nice to see you around the TCTIs, Anna!

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    gosh no this is so bad for me im hungry and tired and dont wanna do anything and i'm gonna sleep all day tomorrow and be crabby aaaa

Well, after 2am, I tend to spontaneously combust if I'm not in bed so I feel you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back