• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

I used to, but I've since moved on to Purupuru and a new site. I visit Fakk sometimes, but it's gone too commercial and is just less convenient.

Speaking of which, found a really good Danganronpa 2 H a while back. It was SO good, especially as a fan, because from the outset it focused on the one character I didn't like but ultimately told a story that, up to that point, we could only really imagine. It was definitely H, but the lewdness really took a back seat to the story and, I'd say, was a more to support the story than the story was to support it, especially since it was in the middle-ish.

I'd recommend it, but it's definitely the type of H that has more significance if you've played DR2 (and DR1, but mostly 2).

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years

Well sometimes I go on exh and puru. But fakk's just easier to browse.

You're right about the commercialization though. That's a problem for some, but not if you follow artists whom you know won't start seeing fakk as a potential source of money.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    that guy [TCTI v 8]

Love this art style. (Source)

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years

Kinda bothered that C&T is so ignorant about computers lmao. People just have these preconceptions and hold on to them.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

CMC got their Cutie Marks

And there's a new Most Reviled Pony

Who already has r34 drawn of her because nothing is sacred

Yukari

Kinda bothered that C&T is so ignorant about computers lmao. People just have these preconceptions and hold on to them.
    Yeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...

There are reasons I don't post there anymore.

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years

Hisssssss! We don't discuss actual topics here >.> <.<

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back