• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years

not quite used to it myself. not confident enough to show off lol.

not many girls can rock a bald look and get away with it. bald look is hard to pull off lmao

Gabri

m8
    Years
    and that's a great virtue to possess, siggu. :3

Agreed.

As for more random useless facts, I broke the high E string for the third consecutive time. It broke when I wasn't even picking it dafaq. Tried to smooth the bridge a bit and put a thicker string on its place, let's see how that works...

As for my hair, I'm doing the exact opposite and letting it grow out! It's not that long yet though, it's only just gone past my chin. I made this decision after years of looking ridiculous and having my short hair making me look like a dork. I'm trying the metalhead hair now!

Gabri

m8
    Years
    I was never too keen on short-haired girls, although there are girls that look unbelievably super cute with it.

derozio

Years
    well, you could always try photoshopping yourself a bald head and checking that out. ;)
    send us pics!!!

@katalyst - that's weird. strings just don't break all of a sudden like that, do they? :p and I shaved it off after letting them grow out for a bit. like, I didn't have a haircut for an entire year. I had some crazy hair XD; Long hair are nice. But they get irritating after a while. When they start obstructing your view and becoming all sweaty. :<

Gabri

m8
    Years
    well, you could always try photoshopping yourself a bald head and checking that out. ;)
    send us pics!!!

@katalyst - that's weird. strings just don't break all of a sudden like that, do they? :p and I shaved it off after elongating them for a bit. like, I didn't have a haircut for an entire year. I had some crazy hair XD; Long hair are nice. But they get irritating after a while. When they start obstructing your view and becoming all sweaty. :<

Nyet. But the saddle on the bridge was kind of dented so I tried to smoothen it out with the limited resources I have in my room (aka a screwdriver).

Haven't really had that happen yet, but I'm lucky to have it "shaped" so I can just push it over to one side and it won't really get in front. When I'm doing something that makes it sweaty I'll just pull it backwards and hold it in a samurai bun, which is what I'm doing now because I haven't showered today yet.

Years
    send us pics!!!

Oh god, I wouldn't do that even for laughs. I really do think I'd look ridiculous bald.

I think short hair works on some women! I think I'd probably rock it better if I were older.

For now, my hair will always be like this:

Spoiler:

(Please excuse my messy room haha)

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years

I have collarbone length hair.

And it's so straight and soft that my friends won't stop touching it. >.>

derozio

Years

looks like you've got it all figured out, eh? samurai buns are super cool - i'd like to see pics. if possibru. :3

I don't exactly fancy girls with short hair myself but some REALLY, really look great with 'em. Like, this totally virtual character in a new game looks super pretty with short hair:

Spoiler:

another random offtopic thing:

I've been listening to this song for the past two hours. repeatedly. and i can't stop. so good, wow. don't go looking at the comments though. full of "Life is Strange" spoilers.

edit: siggu u look cute as you are. but i can't deny the fact that the possibility of a bald you is...amusing, to say the least. XD

Gabri

m8
    Years
    What messy room?
    All I see is a cutie. :3

Also my room looks like a typhoon went through it don't worry

I don't really rock the samurai bun honestly, it's more for pratical reasons.

derozio

Years
    woah i didn't know you played LiS too, siggu! you're the first one at PC i know who has played the game! :D

the game's pretty damn nice. the songs, especially, are super addictive. <333

@katalyst - ah i see. fair enough. due to my hair being weird, i couldn't even have made them up to resemble anything close to a samurai bun even when i had long hair so the fact that you can make them like that at all is cool :p

Years

Aw thanks Gabri and Vikalp, but this is all the more reason why the thought of me bald would do nothing but cause laughter at my expense. XD

GOD yes Vikalp, I've been following Life is Strange since it came out in January. It was I think last Sunday when I marathoned the entire five episodes in one day with my German friend who watched most of it being played on Youtube.

I loved LiS so much.

derozio

Years

Aw thanks Gabri and Vikalp, but this is all the more reason why the thought of me bald would do nothing but cause laughter at my expense. XD

GOD yes Vikalp, I've been following Life is Strange since it came out in January. It was I think last Sunday when I marathoned the entire five episodes in one day with my German friend who watched most of it being played on Youtube.

I loved LiS so much.
    uhh, siggu. you do realize I have photoshop, yes? and that you just posted a pic of yourself over here. and i was the one who suggested photoshopping a bald head on you...?

please add them all up. and come up with an answer. OH, and factor in the fact that I'm an evil mofo. :)
    expect the pic tomorrow

I marathoned it too! Although over the course of two days. :p The game really hit me with difficult choices. Ones involving Chloe mostly haha. You said your friend watched it being played over youtube, though? Do you have your playthrough on youtube? would love to see it. :3

Years
    uhh, siggu. you do realize I have photoshop, yes? and that you just posted a pic of yourself over here. and i was the one who suggested photoshopping a bald head on you...?

please add them all up. and come up with an answer. OH, and factor in the fact that I'm an evil mofo. :)
    expect the pic tomorrow

I marathoned it too! Although over the course of two days. :p The game really hit me with difficult choices. Ones involving Chloe mostly haha. You said your friend watched it being played over youtube, though? Do you have your playthrough on youtube? would love to see it. :3

Hey.

HEY.

If you're going to do that, at least use a better picture of me! XD

Spoiler:

See? I went all posery for you!

(God I'm such a masochist sometimes...)

Yeah a lot of the more difficult decisions involved Chloe, which I suppose is fitting given the entire mantra of the game from episode one until now. No direct spoilers mentioned here, but she really is a walking disaster.

Gabri

m8
    Years
    Well I have this weird straight hair that is quite thick and curls at the ends, which I guess it's mostly because of damage or the way I pushed it towards when it was short. I only recently started using something that I hope will help on this endeavour: A conditioner.

derozio

Years

aww boo i expected you to get mad. way to be the buzzkill, masochistggu o3o

I, frankly speaking, never formed THAT deep a bond with her. Like, I see people reacting to the ending and crying and whatnot and I'm here like..."I loved warren more lol. and I'm a guy" XD; The game was cool what with its interesting usage of time though. And all the drama was cool. :3 The nightmare section was one of my favorite sections - most people hate it but I loved it because it reminded me a lot of other titles like P.T and Silent Hill. Also, some of the satire in there was just too good. <3

Clarification - I liked Chloe. But I didn't..uhh, form a "special bond" with her or anything with her. Like, I didn't get moved to tears or anything whenever the game urged me to choose one of the more difficult decisions. I had trouble but I never got affected to the degree most people on youtube did. :p

Years

I could never get mad at you, silly goose!

To be honest the nightmare part felt like a love letter made by the creators after seeing all the fan speculation and overboard shippers that obsessed over the game during the course of the year. It really does feel great when you see such a dedicated game dev team really show their fans that they listen to a lot of their feedback.

I noticed at the beginning of the nightmare sequence too a lot of Max's suppressed inner thoughts and feelings, you kind of feel for a lot of what she goes through with certain characters.

derozio

Years

i love how you make it impossible for me to get mad at you with statements like those too XD;

yes, exactly! the sequence really does go a long way towards doing a wonderful job of letting us get into max's mind. though to be frank, I never followed the game through its year-long run. I marathoned the entire thing in two days. And never followed the discussions. So I wouldn't know about how much they factored discussions into making the nightmare sequence. All I saw online were some people saying stuff like that section feeling slightly off. :p Or maybe I just looked in the wrong place is all.

Years

I do like to try, especially to get you all soft and mushy!

That's fine! I think it's easy to really get hooked on the game even if you haven't been waiting as painfully long as I have throughout the year (and indeed it was a painfully long sequence, some episodes wouldn't even come out for 2-3 months with the last episode being the worst offender.)

The episodes themselves are SO long to play through and some of the puzzles become so arduous. I remember wanting to throw something when it came to not being able to find the last bottle in that ONE puzzle.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back