• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Seeing Joey pull that prank was the most entertaining thing to come back to. However, it also made me miss people. :(

fango pango

This fire burns, always.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2016

AH missing people....it's annoying but hey atleast it shows you hve feelings

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012

Yeah, it's sad. I miss people, too :(
    In a way, it kinda makes me wish I hadn't left, yet at the same time, that may not have been a bad thing.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    I just miss having that close knit group of friends. It was a really nice support system? And I just really miss the friendships I had with everyone and seeing people and aaaaah, leaving always seems like a really bad choice retrospectively.

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • I really have to check wtf is wrong with my right knee.

Also, what you miss is always the good things, so it's great that you missed this; it means that this was good to you and that you enjoyed those friendships. :)

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012

Yeah, I know what you mean, Fi. I miss it, too. :(
    Problem is, any time you have a large group of people, there are gonna be problems. It really sucks.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I woke up happy, so today is going to be a good day. n_____n

Years

I sure love B2/W2's animated Trainer sprites.

And for something interesting... I was probably one of the only few who actually liked Cheren even before his redesign was revealed.

I was ninja'd again... NICA!!!

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
    Years
  • I like Juan from pokemon emeralds BW@ gif/sprite he does this bow thing....elegance.

OBEY ME

Years

Hikari's Pokemon Problems - Why you're screwed when your rival shows up and your have a type disadvantage:

pokmon-youre-so-screwed.jpg

OMG I forgot to heal! I'm gonna lose!

Years

All Trainers fear the Rattata... especially if he is owned by that Trainer called Joey.

pokmon-f-e-a-r.jpg

Die! Die! F.E.A.R. Strategy come and take you out!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back