• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabri

m8
    Years
    I just remembered for some reason while watching football videos on YouTube, and am throwing it here as a curiosity: There was a Brazilian football player (now coach) some years ago named Argel Fucks (yes, that was his surname) and of course such a surname would gain him some fame and double entendres. One of them was when he, as a former Porto player, moved to Benfica (a rival team), which prompted an Eurosport headline: "Fucks off to Benfica".

I laughed my ass off when I saw that.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Yesterday it was the Day Without Cars and it was very nice to see most streets in the city centre open to pedestrians only.

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years

As a Japanese, I can easily say that my life will forever be car-free. I don't think I'll ever need to drive one. Our public transportation is pretty much the best you'll find, anywhere.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back