• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

That one level/game/enemy

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    The Dark Aeons on Final Fantasy X. No matter how much I grind and train I can't beat them >8(

Action replay ftw.

Ohhh also the last boss in the last episode of KH BBS

Years
    I was just playing it last night: Goldeneye 007 on N64. The 'Control' mission is absolutely ridiculous.

I either fail to protect Natalya when she's trying to hack into the Goldeneye satellite, or I get killed trying to destroy the armored mainframes. I don't think I've ever once beaten the level.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    Entire games:
    Etrian oddesey

Stages:
    MGS4: Shadow Moses island, god, just when I thought it couldn't get any worse...
    Ratchet and Clank 2 (going commando): the last stage... forgot it's name, but it was a lot harder then the final boss.

Enemies:
    MGS4: Geckos. they will kill you. no matter what.

Drekin

We all live in a...
    Years
    Level:
    The last 2 levels in Super Mario Bros. Deluxe

Enemy:
    Nightmare from Metroid Fusion
    Lu Bu from the Dynasty Warriors games when on Chaos difficulty

Games:
    The first two Zelda games and the original Kid Icarus

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    the game i am currently stuck on is zigbar (i think thats his name.....the guy with the guns) on kh2. i think i need to train some more but i could just be failing epically as well

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
    Stages:
    Ratchet and Clank 2 (going commando): the last stage... forgot it's name, but it was a lot harder then the final boss.
    Oh hell yes. I haven't played that game in about 5 years, but I never beat it back then. My cousin did, however, and I beat the final boss with ease.

the game i am currently stuck on is zigbar (i think thats his name.....the guy with the guns) on kh2. i think i need to train some more but i could just be failing epically as well
    The dude with guns and skates? All my friends always had trouble with him, but I always beat him with ease...

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
    I don't hate any particular level or game, but an enemy that really just scares me is the Wallmaster from the Zelda games. Oh my...whenever I see a little shadow over my head, slowly increasing in size, I freak out so much. *shivers*

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Any given fighting game.

Seriously, how do they expect me to memorize all of those combos? But the AI know them, and can pull them off in an ungodly amount of time.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Any mario game. New Super Mario Bros. Mario Kart DS. AH GOD SUPER MARIO GALAXY

I think I'll stick to sonic - I don't hate Mario, but i just suck at his games. :/

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    Not sure how many people are willing to remember this S.O.B, but THIS thing from Suikoden III caused me issues for days:
    That one level/game/enemy

Everything after this thing was pretty much a pushover in comparison. Maybe it was my leveling... >_>

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Annoying, linear, stupid, yet passable : Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum : Mt. Coronet
    -had so many problems there, and is also one of the main things which stops me from playing challenges on my Pt.

Impossible, horribly, unhuman, stupid, almost unpassable : Golden Sun's Tamakan Desert
    -been playing Golden Sun lately, and had so much trouble there. always ran into orcs and found weird, huge monsters (stuff in pits) instead of oases. but I got a djinn. :-D

Fair game, yet really hard. Also passable : Golden Sun Series.
    -mind boggling puzzles which seem so simple after discovering what you need. LOVE THEM. (:

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Game: Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories. The card battle system totally screwed me over.

Level: I actually don't have one.

Enemy: *coughs* Xaldin* coughs* Mickey had to save my butt about eight times once.

ISA56 2.0

The one and only!
    Years
    That One Level: Luigi's. Purple. Coins. Darn Super Mario Galaxy level was one of the hardest things I've ever played. Died nearly 40 times:\

That One Baddie: The Eliminator from Kingdom Hearts Re:coded. Causes every status in the book, can teleport, has a buttload of health, and can only be damaged from behind. Lil' sucker has killed me on multiple occasions. I did manage to beat it once though.

Not to mention CORVUS from Dragon Quest 9. I'm still trying to beat him to this day.

Back