• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

That one pokemon you just want to brag about

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
Years
  • Okay so I know everyone on here has that one pokemon in one of their games that they want to tell the world about. I have been bragging about my Scissor all day. I treat it like its my star child.

Story: I was fighting Red on HG, most of my team were K.O'd and my Scissor who is at lv. 71 knocked out Reds 4 remaining pokemon with X-Scissor. IT IS BEAST!

So which pokemon would you brag about on one of your games?

Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Uhhh....my Electivire I used to have on Platinum before it got stolen off my friend....

...at lv.48, it one-shotted the Sinnoh Elite Four and Champion!!

Poison Master

Poison'd You.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2010
    My Tangela, Or Zangoose those are both the most owned pokemon ever.

Tangela with the combo of ( Sleep Powder + Vine Whip = Owned ) Tangela's evolved forum is sexy too, you have to admit it, with it's kung fu action.

Zangoose = The Most fast leveling, hard hitting pokemon, i ever seen on POkemon. This thing could take on my first gym to the 3rd gym by it's self, and it leveled so fast, off almost no exp at all.

But, to be honest i LOVE bragging about all my pokemon.

- Ryan

Last edited:

Blaze E Ken

ScytheWing
    Years
  • My Rattata which is in the top percentage of Rattata :}

No really, I have a LV100 Trapinch with a perfect Atk, but with the lowest possible speed. LOL. It got outsped by a LV7 ZUBAT.

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2010
    I would have to say my Milotic. I have wanted one forever and finally got the chance in Soulsilver. She pwned all of the champions pokemon by herself (aside his Gyarados) plus she is so purdy. lol

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2010
    My gyarados on sapphire, he passed the league/elite/what ever you have in sapphire, don't remember itanymore :P and the champion, when he was euuhm somewhere around lvl 70

Last edited:

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
  • At the moment, my Poltaro. I've never EV'd before, so I thought I'd try it with a Poliwag, which is known for its speed but not so much for its Sp.Atk, which it kinda needs as all damaging Water moves are Special. So I've been EVing for a couple of days and it already has a ridiculous amount of Sp.Atk for the level its at.

I love my Poltaro. ~♥

PuNkSter

Typhlosion is on fire!
    Years
  • My wobbuffet. once i was facing my cousin in emerald. the last two pokemon was his pelipper and my wobbuffet. i did destiny bond and it ended in a tie. my cousin was mad cause i apparently "ruined" his record with that tie lol.

Also my Steelix, it wiped out Mavin Spencer's 3 pokemon without dying.

Iron Mankey

Gentleman Thug
    Years
  • When I first started playing, my Kabutops was the coolest thing ever.

In recent times... I'd have to say.... ah, whatever- my shiny Magneton. Kicked 3 gyms and half the Elite Fours butt and looked hella cool while doing so. XD

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
  • OMG my shiny cloyster is teh awesome, leik OMG.

Seriously, I must have bragged about it in like 3 threads by now. I would do more if I could get away with it. :P

I like it so much because it was a 1/8192 chance shiny, no Masuda (Masuka?) method, or pokeradar, and it was totally random too.

OMG shiny cloyster!!!!!! :O

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
  • I love bragging about my Lvl 100 Mew, even thought I cheated to get it :D

Let's see...

My Fire Red Charizard was Uber. OMG, just remembered I had Lvl 80 Blaziken and Tropius duo on my first ever Saphirre game. I lost it thought :( I love bragging about my "PokePals" as I call them in Heart Gold. The reason I give them that cute name is that they are all unevolved, and I like it that way! The team is composed of Totodile, Larvitar, Pikachu (Still trying to raise), Charmander, and I need help finding 2 other good ones. I really want a Gible, but they are close to impossible to get in HGSS...

institutions

ain't that a kick in the head?
    Years
  • Definitely my super uber pwnage l33t h4x Raichu.
    Not really hacked of course. EV'd and raised from a level 1 Pichu.
    Currently a level 82 killing machine.
    Whatever Thunderbolt can't take down, Volt Tackle handles it easily.
    Volt Tackle is a badass move.

Jack Kentnon

Derp Trainer
    Years
  • Right Now? My Togekiss. He's just awesome, an that's all ther is to it. He totally solo'd Cynthia at Lv45, this is a thing that I am still totally proud of.
    Now a day's, he helps me raise Pokemon so I can fill my Pokedex.

M O M U S U

Fail-safe
    Years
  • My Zangoose, level 71, is BEASTLY.

252 Attack/252 Speed.
    Swords Dance followed by a Quick Attack can KO any Pokemon of the same level, and Slash can usually KO too.

And I use his False Swipe all the time to help catch legendaries.

I did EV train it, but that's only because I wanted to boost its Speed and Attack.
    I don't battle online, tired of seeing Blisseys, Garchomps and Gengars.

Back