• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

That one pokemon...

Aureol

Kanto/Electric-Type Enthusiast
    Years
    I was a 1st Gen. nerd for a long time, so I can tell you al 151 of them easily. But then I dropped Pokemon for 3 generations. I could probably tell you them if you showed me a picture, but I am far from having it memorized.

Conkercorner

Professional Pikachu Burner
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2010
    Weirdly, I've always been able to remember them all, their appearances, and their stats and types. Except for Sealeo. I keep forgetting it. There's just something about it........

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    Most of Sinnoh's Pokemon lol I never completed Pearl, so I know few., like Budew, Cherubi, Cherrim, Buizel, Bidoof, Shinx, Happiny, Pachirisu, Drifblim, Uxie, Mesprit, Palkia, Dialga... I really don't know any others lol not really interested in them.

salmence33

I'm out here
    Years
    • He/him
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    I can never remember combee, maybe because they're so hard to find??

Ev Trainer X

Your average insane gamer
    Years
    I don't mean to sound conceited, but there's really not a single pokemon you can show me that I don't know the name of. I'm THAT big of a nerd...

xDaisuke0

Aspiring Professor
    Years
    The evolution of Buizel...
    And Porygon evolutions/forms because I don't think i've ever seen one in the game...
    Frosslass and the evolution line.
    Chingling.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    When I do those "NAME ALL THE POKEMON" games on Sporcle, I always forget the Cubone/Drowzee lines in first gen. :( For second/third/fourth, I forget a lot of them but I have this huge tendency to let Wobbufett slip my mind, in particular. I'd say the others but I can't remember them!

That's just off the top of my head, however. Show me a Pokémon (or even describe it!) and I can tell you what it is in an instant.

Back