• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen That Pokémon you just can't go without?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    So, this is a pretty simple question. Is there any Pokémon in Black/White you always find yourself carrying?

I seem to never be able to box my Shiny Zoroark and starter Emboar, they seem to be the ones I spend most time with battling n' such.

Rafi

2.B.A Master
    Years
  • usually my Dragonite,and my Samurott starter. I guess I've had them for so long they kind of grew on me

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Jap White: Marz - Hydreigon
    I have to have it with me, lmao. I don't know why. I just do. It's like the best back up in case my team I'm training dies. XD

Eng White: Kilo - Litwick
    I love my shiny Litwick. ;o; I haven't played Eng White in a long time, but I can't box that little baby.

Black: Houdini - Magmortar
    Everything else in my team sucks thus far. lol Challenges. :(

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I looooove my Volcarona. When I'm breeding I use it for Flame Body. When I'm grinding money/exp on the Elite Four I use it for its epic ability to easily sweep 3/5 of my opponents. It has nice IVs and is EV trained so it's great in the Subway. Aaaand it's my only level 100. C:

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Well currently on my White team ive trained about 8 now to Level 70+ then I change my mind, but I know I really want Zebstrika, Volcarona & Hydreigon.

Autobot Silverwynde

Automaton Protector
    Years
  • My Golurk. I have to have him with me 24/7. My team is not my team without him, as he's my cornerstone. He's gotten more wins for me than anyone and he's my strongest. I just love him. <3

AcePokeCollector

On the hunt for new Pokemanz
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    So far, it's Oshawott.

I mean, who boxes their starter before route 3? :15:

Years
  • I carry my Volcarona around in my party.. I consider it a lucky charm because I captured it with one try on an Ultra Ball (considering it was a "one-time" chance to catch before it fainted), and to consider its at Level 70..

Years
  • Obviously the Pokemon that have Surf and Fly, which is my Swanna. Oh and of course those faves of mine whom I'm training, my blue-flamed Litrus(Litwick), Luke (my cute Vanillite) and Volk (wonderful Galvantula just evolved :3). :D

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
  • Mewtwo... I have to have it on my team otherwise my team just feels empty. It's at lv100 (Usually I box lv100s for possible competitive use), but I still carry it on my team and occasionally use it for Uber battles with friends.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back