• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen That Pokémon you just can't go without?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • Leavanny, Mienshao, and Samurott are the three Pokemon that I must have in my party and can't be boxed. xD Well, I can't choose just one! I love all three. xD

Raizhu

the end
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2012
    My starter and a Lucario that my friend traded me as an egg are always in my team.

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2011
    i could never make my samurott or volcorna sit in a box :( neither of them have been boxed since i obtained them (same with my kyurem, gliscor, rotom, and reuniclus, but they aren't as awesome)

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
    Years
  • Sorry, I treat my Pokemon as what they are: A mass of pixels, animation, and AI. But for now I guess my Magcargo, because it hatches eggs well and I'm trying to get a good Deino egg.

MagicalNeko

Magical and Fluffy Trainer
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 29, 2012
    Audino! He may not be the strongest, the fastest or have the best IVs, but my Audino is a friend for life!

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2011
    I never take my starter out of my team. I guess I'd never take my Druddigon out of my team in Black, either, since I kind of love him. His attack is really powerful, since Druddigons usually have a high attack stat to begin with. I've won a ton of battles using him, with just one hit. Who takes out the Pokemon that they know will always win?

Hawk.

The Hawist
    Years
    • Age 29
    • PA
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    On Black and White, i'd say it would have to be my Scrafty, always carry him around with me.

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2011
    Heracross. I just bred an adamant one, but can't get over to my Black game :(

But I think Whimsicott is going to be one of those I can't go without... she's been epic so far.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • I just can't go anywhere without my Oshawott/Samurott. He's my partner in crime xD

Pekin

Wigglytuff is and has always been on acid.
    Years
  • My Toxicroak. I don't go outside a Pokécenter without that beast by my side.

Years
  • So I always find myself carrying my Petilil- the one you can get in an in-game trade. She has to be the most powerful grass type I've ever had in any of the games. I love her to death. Seriously, she's faster than Reshiram. It's insane- she's definitely my faster Pokemon, and once she learned Petal Dance, she was unstoppable. I probably couldn't have beaten the game without her. I also have to have my Zebstrika. Electric types have always been one of my favorites, and he is just the greatest. Really speedy, though the defense could be better.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back