• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen That Pokémon you just can't go without?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pwnyta Jockey

Bees Hate You, Pwnyta!
Years
  • Golurk, Adaptability Crawdaunt, Volcarona, Haxorus.
    Minimum of one, from those four are in party. Always healthy.

Magnemite. Magnet Pull. Kept fainted and, in lead position, as often as possible, via double grass.

NOTE: using Amanita's PC to Move Pokemon from party to PC to party to heal full fighting status.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Swanna I suppose, since it's always around my team. It's one of the Pokémon I used to get through the Elite Four the first time around and one of the few with Fly/Surf. It's also at a decent high level so if I'm EV training (or just training regularly) where there are Pokémon within a high level range, I'd have Swanna easily beat em all! 8) Gotta make use of the Pokémon you love.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • Samurott because its the Power house of my current team.

Years
  • I never box my Serperior, although he is widely inferior (pun intended) to a lot of my other pokemon and I always seem to end up having my Krookodile, even when I swap him for Excadrill, he always ends up back on my team somehow. :P

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    I ALWAYS have my Volcarona because of the whole breeding thing, it's also because it's one of my favourites, I just wish it was Shiny v-v.

Almost Me

WHEEEEEEEEE
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2011
    On my old Black, before I saved my favourites and retarted, Ialways had the same 4 pokes in my team: Chandelure, Lilligant, Tyranitar and Scrafty. As you can see, I really go for the offensive types.

MrGriszell

Madara
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2021
    That would be my level 100 Milotic. I remember I caught it on my first try as a febas in my pokemon emerald. Then it took me forever to evolve it, but once i did i transfered it to my heart gold version to ev train and level it up. It leveled up so easily, it didnt take longer than 15 minutes to level it up to 50( this was with out ex share for the most part) I was surprised how strong it was ( level 25 taking on victory road pokemon without a sweat!) This was the first pokemon i have ever leveld up to 100! I was so happy!
    Then a i transferd it to my platinum to get several ribbons there. Then When i finally completed my Pokemon white story it was the first person to get transferd. Now its the main focus on my tripple battle team, and im happy to say it has earned me over 80 wins so far( of coursr i would like to thank my other five pokemon as well)
    I cant go without my MILOTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Pikachu-dance!

Tepig, Snivy, Oshawott :)
    Years
  • In previous generations it used to be my Pikachu but in Black & White I decided to have a team that only had Unova pokemon in it. So now it's my Volcorona and my Haxorus because i spent so long training them and their designs are pretty amazing :)

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I have a feeling that my Haxorus won't be seeing the PC Box. Why? Too useful and cool and cute at the same time.

zlip

______
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    My Scrafty. It can take down anyone or thing I come across.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back