• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen That Poke-God

Status
Not open for further replies.

FullmetalxFangirl

...ily...
    Years
    this also disputes Mew as the ancestor of all pokemon. Mew is weaker; also it did not create the pokemon universe.
    Mew was t3h original. D: The killed the whole series. T_T Mew is much cuter than this piece of carp they call a poké-god. >| At least it's rare. >3< I'll find a way to catch it and stick it in my PC box to rot for all eternity. <3 Because that's just what I do. o:

I'm never going to willingly enter a link battle if someone has that thing on their team.
    I'd kick their ar-- because they were probably too lazy to raise it from scratch. Chances are their other pokémon would be complete jokes. Even if they do just like legendaries ... I'm a legendary basher. I raise pokémon to be stronger than petty legends. -.-

It kinda reminds me of Stantler
    Its body looks kinda like Absol, too.
    They probably used these sprites for reference on anatomy etc. x_x Because Nintendo is lazy that way.

and yeah, wobbuffet might just kill this....
    Wobuffet pwns FULL STOP. >w<

expolsion might not even kill it.
    Explosion was meant to kill stuff? .__.;

Articuno with mind reader+Sheer cold DUH!
    This would be awesome if Sheer cold didn't miss if the target is one level+ above yours. D: It rocks if your 'monner is lv 100, though. o3o Although lv 100 is a cliché in its own right ...

Apparently, when you complete the National Dex (besides the special event Pokemon, duh) Prof. Oak will give an item that activates a rock. A special rock. Seriously. Then, when you get the rock, you can get Aruseus. LOL, I say, LOL.
    ... Dun' laugh at t3h rock, hoe. D: It's a cool rock. Cooler than Aruseus. Not that that's saying much, but feh ... -lesigh-

I'm going to get it. I'm going to store it in my Ledgendary Box in the PokePC and never use it. It will also be accompanied by Regice, Regirock, Registeel, Superduperegi and other Legendaries.
    I think you're thinking of Regigigas. O.o;; That name reminds me of Zoids. D: I wish pokémon was like it used to be ... What happened to rattata? Huh? HUUUHHH?! T_T You tell me that! >|

Right! I have a new goal in life! I'm going to beat that thing, fully EV-trained, at lvl100, and with a killer moveset, using a...level5 magicarp! Whoo!
    OmgIthinkIloveyoumarrymepls.

You sound like me. x_X

I sure hope it's not an event pokemon. It better not be or i wont be able to get it.
    Events suck eggs when you live in New Zealand.

Celebi-

Ilex Forest Protector
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2006
    :x

Aruseus will be rare, why would you put a "poke-god" and make more then one?

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2007
    Hmmm... Is he really better than Mew?

Mew could learn ALL moves, is this thing can't, then it's not as good as Mew.:\

fightingdreamer

What a drag.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2009
    People I HAVE CONFIRMATION IT IS AN EVENT POKEMON!!!!!!!!!!!

"Arseus is obtained by a future event, in which you will receive the key item 'Heaven's Pipe' . You then climb up to Tengan Mountain to reach the Spear Pillar where Dialga/Palkia was encountered. Standing on the mysterious symbol before the pillars, an option will pop up to ask if you would play the 'Heaven's Pipe'. After clicking yes, a flight of shining stairs will open up leading to a higher ground known as the Beginning Dimension. You then walk along the path and Arseus will be waiting at the end of it, at Level 80, giving it the record as the most powerful wild Pokémon"

this is from: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aruseus

Ladies and Gentlemen this is truly THE most powerful pokemon.
    "Arseus is said to be a legendary Pokémon and it is rumored to be the strongest of all Pokémon. It is one of two Normal-type legendary Pokémon, along with Regigigas."

p.s. Do you guys think that its moveset will change when you add the plates like if it has solar beam in grass form it'll turn to ice beam in ice form then back to hyper beam in its normal form that would seriously suck because it would throw your whole strategy off balance.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    I dont think it would change your movesets, but it'd be cool if you could teach it different moves depending on its plate. e.g. Flying Aruseus with earthquake O.o

Gigerm

I GOT THE SPIRITOMB IN ME!
    Years
    the serebii what ever site has good info on the plates also i cant wait for a glitch for this w00t!

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I don't think there will be a natural Glitch because they took those out a long time ago. I really don't like this Pokemon, because its stating that Legendaries are the only ones that can be strong like that, with a base power total of 120 across the board

:t093:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Ash&pikachuarethebest

Houndoom trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2014
    I think this pokemon is like every other legendary pokemon it will fall just as easy as all the others it is weak in my eyes

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    "fail"? how did the legendary pokemon every fail? if you mean they become overused and aren't worth training, i agree.

Gigerm

Years
    it would be terrible if they made it have the power to pop out a master ball

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    As far as I'm concerned, I think it hasn't been completely confirmed that it is an event-only Pokémon. There's stuff going around saying that if you complete the Pokédex, and do one more task, Aruseus is catchable. Serebii are trying to cover this and see if it's true.

Gigerm

Years
    hmmm hope it isnt cuz i never finish my pokedex i always get 75% then get pissed and catch legends

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
    Am I the only one who thinks it looks like someone took Mewtwo's head, tweaked it a bit, glued it to a fluffy absol's body and shoved one of those plastic pop ring things around it's waist?

Gigerm

Years
    Am I the only one who thinks it looks like someone took Mewtwo's head, tweaked it a bit, glued it to a fluffy absol's body and shoved one of those plastic pop ring things around it's waist?

no i thought it was the same just with a absol head mixed with a mewtwo's head then tweaked

Fiifi

Water Trainer
    Years
    hmmm hope it isnt cuz i never finish my pokedex i always get 75% then get pissed and catch legends

National Dex/Completing the Shinou Dex
    Luckily, in this game, all you have to do to complete the Shinou Dex is SEE all the Pokemon in the Dex, as opposed to catching them like in previous games. And once you see all the Pokemon, you unlock the National Dex. There are 151 Pokemon in the Shinou Dex, but not all the new Pokemon are included in it.

see all 150 Shinou Pokemon(#151), Manaphy is not included)
    more information on gamefaqs.com

Auron

Legendary Guardian
    Years
    Well...I think Aruseus is AWESOME !!

But...

If they have created the Ultimate Pokémon, the God of all Pokémon...Means that the Pokémon Saga will no continue ?? Maybe this is the end ?? What do you think ??

PD: I'm yearning of getting Pearl... =D

Gigerm

Years
    No i dont think this is the ending because there still isnt a higer order it could be
    Aruseus is just the jesus of pokemon not the god...........and we still havent found the god of all gods since they didnt show the god that created the human/pokemon world and the humans and the god that created Aruseus

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back