• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

That women just can't...

Angela

Aristocracy
Years
  • Mary J Blidge just can't give justice to One live!

The recorded version is amazing, but I have yet to find a live version were her voice doesn't crack.. She can't even do the high notes at love is a temple.. Why on earth are they making her sing the high notes on the recorded version, I mean when they made the song did they not think about the fact that she needed sometime to perform it live and when she did the cat would be out of the bag....

This is Christina's Hurt all over again.... I mean Christina why are you flashing those high notes around on your albums if you can't even do them live... Honestly listening to her live is rather disappointing when it comes to the high notes... But Christina is amazing live on songs that Aren't Hurt or Voice within...

I mean they get credit for doing the stuff live.... But look at Britney, she has some playbacks and lip sincs... I don't see her not being famous... *hinthint*

Back