• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

That's so cliquey.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
  • There's some people at my church actually who have come cliquey tendencies. I don't think they do it on purpose, but it definitely happens. It can be a bit off putting sometimes.

Lucid

That shit's annoying and immature. I was always friends with anyone I got along with.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I've always been that person that freely fluxed between all groups in school. Since then I haven't encountered any cliques and I continue to be friendly with everyone

Yukari

I have never been part of a clique. And I've never really been around any.

...I think it's better that way really. c:

Years
  • I hang out with like two or three different groups of friends, but we're all linked back together in terms of our interests and interactions. I don't necessarily consider myself as being in a clique though, since all of my friend circles are open for anybody that comes to us and hangs out.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • I'm like clique-hopping through several cliques in school; I'm not really tied down to one circle of friends. Hanging out with the same sort of people gets really old in a week.

Lucid

Tbh I agree, though I suppose online "cliques" are a different matter, perhaps? I do have a "circle of friends" I guess (online, that is), but generally personally I get along (or want to) with everyone, and I'm not a person that would stick to one group to clique just because. .__.; If that makes any sense whatsoever.

It kind of is just because the Internet is so broad. ;/ I dunno.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • IRL, I was never really in a clique. I hung out with a certain group of friends, but apart from the fact that we were all kind of geeky, we didn't have many similarities. At least, none that could mark us collectively as a clique.

On the internet it's the same right now, but there was a time when I was in a clique of sorts. Although internet cliques are a bit different, it's the closest I ever got to being part of one, so whatever.

Back