• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

That's So Raven

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhrit

Jesse McCartney Lover
    Years
    Raven is a really good show and I wish I had the disney chanal all week!! I only get on Sat. Chan.7. It has everything thta the real disney chanal has for, I think, 5 hours. I need to get digital cable. I sort of get signs. My grandmother thinks the signs are from my mom, who passed away with cancer. Now sometimes I'm scared of my grandmother.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    (lol, I found this thread while a 'That's so Raven Psychic Summer commercial was on XD)
    I don't really beleive in psychic powers T_T That's so Raven really isn't a very bad show though. And I beleive in what the Bible says, but I haven't seen anything about anyone telling the future (though I know god can, he made the earth! XD) Sometimes I have dreams that something happens, and it does, but that's all coincidence. Nobody REALLY can tell the future. Take horoscopes, the people who make those can't tell the future. I always buy those little horoscope booklet things just for kicks, and theyve only been right like...twice T_T I wouldn't worry about it, ^^NICK^^. God is the only one who can tell the future, and so called 'psychics' are all fakes. And besides, That's so Raven is pretty funny! =D

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back