• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

That's so stinking lame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
    Today I went to my friends house and I connected my HG and SS to his Battle Revolution. And I though "Hey, if it works for this, it'll work for Pokemon ranch! Cool!" When I got home it said it's for Diamond and Pearl only... Why don't they update that? I would pay another 10 bucks just for that. I'm going to gt good at breeding... And it would be good to have a place to put my 11 Charamanders... Does anybody know why Game Freak won't do this?

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Wow, no reply ... o_O

Quite a nuisance. They're just too lazy to make a patch for it or something ... what's so hard to put a compatibility pack (not TOO many pts.) or a new version for advantages on HG ?

They're just refusing to flush the toilet sh*t too lazy. E-mail them and you'll get mean results ...

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
    I know. I have the original one. But will the platinum work? Battle Revolution works? Lazy idiots. I'm emailing them.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Pokémon Ranch badly needs an update. ._. The game won't even work with Platinum outside of Japan, let along HGSS. (Japan got a patch to make Platinum work but, since it's been over a year, I doubt we'll get that patch here.) It sucks. :/

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Not much else to discuss in this thread, so I might as well close it.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back