• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The ミ★ƒυℓℓмєтαℓ αℓ¢нємιѕт★彡Fan club!

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    That was what I thought, but now I'm more confused. Either way what part are you up to in Brotherhood so I know what I can talk about?

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Ya I saw that yesterday when it was on. But do you remember what happened in the episode that aired before that one.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    It's essentially the same thing. Only in Brotherhod they do the random thing with that Ice Alchemist. It starts of with Ed being in Leore and saving Rose and the people of that nation from the tyranny of the High Priest.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    It's essentially the same thing. Only in Brotherhod they do the random thing with that Ice Alchemist. It starts of with Ed being in Leore and saving Rose and the people of that nation from the tyranny of the High Priest.
    That Ice dude was right tho. Only if Ed and Al listened to him D:

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Yessum, to tell you the truth Brotherhood and The original series leave out the escapades of Ed and Al at this mining town. The touch on it in Brotherhood later with like a minute flashback but its a part that's worth readin.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Brotherhood, I mean i like what they did in the original but the actual storyline of the manga that Brotherhood follows is so much better.

Back