• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The 0M3G4 133T League

Status
Not open for further replies.

OM3GA Umbr30n

Was Mazot2
Years
    • Age 26
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 3, 2010
    The 0M3G4 133T(Omega Leet) League

Is a new Pokemon league, we are looknig for 8 Gym Leaders and 3 Elite 4 Members and a challenger for Champion.
    This league is for any pokemon game that has WIFI battling by freind codes.
    For the unlucky folks that dont have one if the gym leader agree's you can either do it on the Shoddy Server of this forum or on the Coming Soon Pokemon Netbattle Server name The 0M3G4 133T League.
    Current Gym Leaders:
    1st.
    2nd.
    3rd.
    4th.
    5th.
    6th.
    7th.
    8th.

Current Elite 4:

Champion(s):
    1st.
    to decide who came third and fourth etc. the losers of the round battle to see which is better and gets a higher standing.

Q.What is the point of being the champion or an E4 / Gym leader?
    A.The Leaders,E4 and Champions get userbars, if you decide to retire you get a special user bar saying that you retired you position and the date.

Q. What do we get if we beat a leader, e4 or champion?
    A. If you defeat an unretired special (Leader,e4 or champion) then you can choose to stop challenging gyms/e4 and take their position and you receive the officical gym badge of the gym in sprite.

Q. What happens if we get beaten and we are a leader,e4 or champion?
    A. You either lose your place if the challenger chooses to and get a retired status but can now challenge the league if not you keep your position but must add Lost to [challengers name] in the 0M3GA 133T League on [date] in ur sig somewhere even in a spoiler.

Q. What if we want to challenge the league as a special?
    A. The ex-special that you beat will become the special and you keep your badges from before even if there is a new special(s) below where you were the exception is if you are the champion to re-challenge you must remove all badges from your signiture / trainer card and re-start the entire league.

1. You must battle with actual level pokemon no using the level 100 or 50 options for the battles, be truthful or it will ruin the fun of the league and i will have to enforce an unpleasant rule.

2. When a challenger defeats you send a PM to me and i will add them to the database and add the badge etc.

3. If you PM me saying you beat a Gym leader and i ask the gym leader and they say you havent you will face a 3 day ban, week ban , month ban, year ban 5 year ban and permanent ban respectively.

4. If i suspect you made a new account to enter the league i will get ur freind code and ban you.

5. All pokemon go unless the pokemon are obvious illegal shiny level 100 rare pokemon with max everything.

6. Limited amounts of Event pokemon allowed, a max of 3 per team.

7. Normal Battles only unless the Gym leader is a leader that always does double battles.

8. Normal rules please and thank you.

ENJOY THE LEAGUE!

~Umbreon

Please dont apply here apply in the tourney thank you,

P.S. You can also battle in Battle Revolution if you and the gym leader choose too for advance game play.

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2010
    I'm in but I need to level up my team I am pretty much a pure flying trainer. BUt this sucks because I just restarted my game

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Again, ask a Wifi Moderator (listed at bottom right on Stadium forum) for approval for a league. ^^

Closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back