• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The 1988 Dragon Club

raveberuk

a.k.a DoDoMaStEr
Years
  • Hey.... This is for those who was born in the year of DRAGON in 1988! I realised that there are quite a lot of 1988ers in PC so this thread is for the 16 years old this year!

Anyway... I was born on 12th of June 1988 in Leuven,Belgium but i am not Belgian... :tired:

how bout you?

Rave :dead:

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    PM me next time JA. That's how it works. =P

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    hooray for 88! get outta here youngster! (JA)
    (jk)

raveberuk

a.k.a DoDoMaStEr
    Years
  • Kewl..... Anyway..... How are you doing at school? I am struggling with most of the stuff.... I took IGCSE last year and I am doing IB now... Physics Economics and Maths higher are INSANELY hard while standard languages and geography are quite easy... :tired:

My half term holiday is coming soon :D :D :D :D

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
  • raveberuk said:
    Hey.... This is for those who was born in the year of DRAGON in 1988! I realised that there are quite a lot of 1988ers in PC so this thread is for the 16 years old this year!

Anyway... I was born on 12th of June 1988 in Leuven,Belgium but i am not Belgian... :tired:

how bout you?

I'm born on the 31st December 1988. 1 more day and I will go to the snakes =P So I'll join. Dragons rule!

raveberuk

a.k.a DoDoMaStEr
    Years
  • ANNOUNCEMENT

Lets make this thread an interesting one:

This thread covers:

1. Q&A about your homework
    2. Pokemon Discussions
    3. Game Walkthrough Questions
    4. Sprite Shows
    etc,...

but... JUST FOR THE '88 ers! :confused:

P.S. please tell me if this is a bad idea... I kinda think its kinda lame...

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
  • 1. Q&A about your homework
    2. Pokemon Discussions
    3. Game Walkthrough Questions
    4. Sprite Shows
    Not bad at all ;) I'm interested in the 1st, and maybe we can have announcements of new things we discovered. There can be no end to what we can do. Being of the same age and school level, we might be able to relate to one another better, so yeah.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    awesome, i'm good enough at all four of those. except maybe sprites...

Years
  • ill join too. born sept. 20, 1988 go virgos! anyways ya and talking abot games will be fun. btw how bout we dont just talk about 1 topic. i mean like jsut have it so diff memebrs can talk about diff things, otherwise each member would have to stay on topic for 1 topic rather than being able to dicuss wutever. heres a topic for those interested: DO you guys have your driver's liscence yet? i hear 88 or 89 is the last yr u can get driver's liscence at 16, any1 after 88/89 has to be 18. Lets make sure we use this to our advantage and get our liscense before we turn 17!

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i have mine. my mom abuses it... i just had to pick my sister up from soccer practice. here in california it's annoying, cuz we can't drive friends for 6 months after getting our liscense. is that the way it is elsewhere?

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 24, 2005
    I don't have a license, just a permit. And I can't drive. XD

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • 25 May, 1988 and I'm here. Creepily enough, my personality matches that of a Dragon as well.

As for lisence, not yet but soon enough. As for friends in the car, you lucky Californians, we aren't allowed to have more than one person under 18 in the car with us until we ARE 18. Not that any of us follow that law anyways...*whistles innocently*

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    well, some states don't have any limit on time with permit before passangers are allowed: *shakes fist at oregon (cuz that may be one of the sates*
    *goes to ask friend who lives in oregon*

raveberuk

a.k.a DoDoMaStEr
    Years
  • The first time I tried to drive......I crashed my dad's car onto a fence.... I broke the front of the car quite badly... :dead:

Rave :confused:

Nateitude

Bye-Bye Problems...
    Years
  • I was born in 1988...yet I'm still 15...since I was born in the month of December. ^_^

I got an idea, everyone who was born in 1988 put this:
    The 1988 Dragon Club
    in your sig. ^_^ I made it, so make sure you put: Dragon made by Nat under it. The Dragon Sprite Link

Back